Mancini: Are you an 'inner' or an 'outer'?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Crewe had stability for 20 years they didn't win the CL ior anything for that matter

Stability is overrated because of one freak manager

Some truth in that. Moyes and Wenger have hardly packed the trophy room in the last few years.

The cookie monster said:
samharris said:
70 inners so far.. that'll do for me..
Have we started using fingers on the other hand yet to count the outers?

Oh and i'm an inner :)

Outers have been outed as being out of touch, out of date, out of hand,out of ideas,and out on a limb, so therefore..Im in.. ;)

In but with some reservations.

The players have obviously "let down" after their brilliant campaign in 11/12 and need to get the steely determination to win every game or at least bust a gut trying in next years' Prem. United will certainly be doing that and other teams may well make things trickier for us.
Realistically we will drop the odd few points against someone like Everton, Swansea, Stoke and the like but we shouldn't expect to do it and it should hinge on a crap refereeing decision or a crazy deflection rather being outplayed by them as we were on a few occasions this season.

As for the CL we are due a bit of luck in the draw but we must fear the worst. We must find a way to take points away from home in these games and take our chances when they come. We had both Real and Ajax on the ropes this season at their places but came away with zero points and the pressure built from there.

I really like Bob but he needs to address the obvious flaws sooner than later or the tide of opinion could soon turn.

Inner. After Hughes, I know that we can do worse, much, much worse. Even though we may never win CL, but if at most I can have is domestic domination, so be it. I hate seeing the rags up top more.

Remember, Mancini got rid of that banner, and shoved 'not in my lifetime' back down the vile one's throat. And his name rhymes with Man City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.