Mancini - Balotelli

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
city diehard said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sick of fans defending Mario and Mancini....

Mario should not wear the shirt again-fact-he should have seen red for that tackle on Song-end of.

Mancini...brings Tevez on with 7 mins to go.....

Clueless-I was a staunch defender of Mancini but his tactics away from home,his signings are just not good enough.

We need Mourinho...but doubt he will come.

We've never had it so fcukin good, Balotelli I agree with, open to offers as far as I'm concerned but Mancini has done wonders for this club and for your to not see that, is fcukin shameful.

All I see is 238 million mate.A fractured team spirit,players who aren't good enough and a manager whos' tactics away from home are simply shite.

what would you have done different today

ElanJo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
cookster said:
Don't waste your breath TH. The blind are weak.

I will continue to labour my point until this indulged fraud has been kicked out.

Take a long last look, his fans, he will get five game ban.

Embarrassed to have him associated with our great club.

Here's where our title challenge went.

Absolutely moronic to blame Balotelli for us not winning the league.

Absolutely moronic.

Moronic is the right description of this clown.

His actions have made him unavailable when the manager placed his absolute faith in him.

His actions off the field in recent weeks have brought undue pressure on the club.

If this is a player who only plays for Mancini, fuck knows what he will be like when he plays for someone else.

Lamentable, him and Mancini during this run in.

Re: p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

clarion said:
Mancini,Marion and Tevez destroyed team spirit, great form of Dzeko, Milner, Barry, Silva and Yaya!!!

-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:21 pm --

Mancini,Marion and Tevez destroyed team spirit, great form of Dzeko, Milner, Barry, Silva and Yaya!!!

Get the fuck outta here! Great form of Dzeko?

Look at what Wenger does at Arsenal with limited resources and look at what Mancini does at City with an open checkbook. Says it all about Mancini. His tactics suck. City need a new manager if they want to win the title.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
argyle said:
The ref was dying to send him off, can people not see this??

Laurent Koscielny did a similar tackle just minutes after Mario went which should have earned him his second yellow - yet there is no peep from anyone about this.

Mario will never be allowed to reach his potential because too many people have it in for him.

Oh do piss off... he should've been gone first half. Most idiotic comment i've read on here today.

Is it really? Check out the matchday forum then.

The ref had the card out instantly. Laurent Koscielny does a similar tackle minutes later and the ref did nothing.

Mario is being made to be a scapegoat. The rest of the team except a couple did fuck all today either.

you don't have to be a genius to see that mario is a liability. it had already been proven so many times before today's game. regardless, mancini put his bet on mario and he lost. we've most probably lost the title, mancini his contract.
end of story.

blueprint said:
If not for Lescott we would have been scored on. What was VK doing bending over when he should have been active then.
Likewise letting RVP slipped behind him for the attempt a min before that. VK is very poor.

Listen, you clown. City have just lost the league to United. Understandably we, as fans, are a bit gutted.

The last thing we need is some tosser who is nothing to do with City or it's fans, telling us how certain players can always do no wrong and others can do no right.

You have fuck all to do with City so kindly fuck off from this board. You are a divisive presence and a fan of certain players. Stop pretending that you are a fan of, or have anything to do with, Manchester City.

People do not come on here to read bullshit from people who have never been to Manchester and are 'fans' of individual players. Post that shit somewhere else.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
ElanJo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I will continue to labour my point until this indulged fraud has been kicked out.

Take a long last look, his fans, he will get five game ban.

Embarrassed to have him associated with our great club.

Here's where our title challenge went.

Absolutely moronic to blame Balotelli for us not winning the league.

Absolutely moronic.

Moronic is the right description of this clown.

His actions have made him unavailable when the manager placed his absolute faith in him.

His actions off the field in recent weeks have brought undue pressure on the club.

If this is a player who only plays for Mancini, fuck knows what he will be like when he plays for someone else.

Lamentable, him and Mancini during this run in.
Must be looking bad for Mancini now tolmie? Surely khaldhoon and the big boss man will have had enough?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
argyle said:
The ref was dying to send him off, can people not see this??

Laurent Koscielny did a similar tackle just minutes after Mario went which should have earned him his second yellow - yet there is no peep from anyone about this.

Mario will never be allowed to reach his potential because too many people have it in for him.

Oh do piss off... he should've been gone first half. Most idiotic comment i've read on here today.
Agreed, and there's been some crackers today. Even the bescarfed one said it was a bad tackle and (if I understood him correctly) said that he hopes the FA take action over his horrific tackle.

Bosno said:
Look at what Wenger does at Arsenal with limited resources and look at what Mancini does at City with an open checkbook. Says it all about Mancini. His tactics suck. City need a new manager if they want to win the title.

Yes Wenger has brought trophy after trophy these past 6 years hasn't he.

You utter tool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.