Mancini - Balotelli

preston-blue said:
didactic said:
CITYROBBO said:
Hope he gets a 4 game ban for that tackle he wont be missed . Balotelli is a fucking idiot and mancini will lose his job backing him and rightly so

What sort of bitter **** wishes one of his own players banned? You are a red twat.

If you idiots cannot see they are trying to get him banned for the derby then you are blind.

The sort of bitter **** that doesn't want to see Mario Baliabiliti on a football pitch in a City shirt again. And there are a quite a few of us.

Means nothing the manager selects the team and players. The owners finance it your opinion is just that. You guys are like women one day when we are 8 points clear he is a hero now we are 8 behind he is villian. Fickle people annoy me.

BlueRudders said:
Why does Mancinni stick with Balotelli. He should have been sent off and we should be down to 10, all would have been down to Mancinni.

Thankfully the ref missed it and he'll be banned in the week.

Hmm...because he can make something from nothing, like score a goal or two, for that matter, maybe?

Do not let RAG MEDIA brainwash you, support your team & players.

Blue2112 said:
Mancini just said he's going to try and sell Balotelli in the summer.

Then why didn't he take him off at half time. The challenge aside, he was absolute garbage today. No, Mancini's making mugs of us all with the shit he talks about Mario. If he doesn't trust him, don't fucking play him. But don't play him and then castigate him when he acts exactly as we all know he can.

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
city diehard said:
We've never had it so fcukin good, Balotelli I agree with, open to offers as far as I'm concerned but Mancini has done wonders for this club and for your to not see that, is fcukin shameful.

All I see is 238 million mate.A fractured team spirit,players who aren't good enough and a manager whos' tactics away from home are simply shite.

Totally agree. His body language since everton has been poor. Today the decision to keep balotelli on making him almost useless in the 2nd half was something I wouldn't expect a Sunday league manager to do.

I know every blue will have been saying get Ballotelli off for Tevez at 60 minutes...I am sick of people defending the disharmony that he has caused. He will get a 6 match ban and hopefully fuck off back to Milan...
People go on about not changing managers all the time..He has nearly had 3 yrs and won one Fa cup..I will always be grateful for that but today,I am fucking hurting at the lack of desire and passion shown by our team..(ZABALETTA,LESCOTT,/VK/CLICHY/HART) all excused.
How long can we give him....not a second longer.
Ask Khaldoon what he thinks of Mario.....

Blue2112 said:
Mancini just said he's going to try and sell Balotelli in the summer.

What a fucking **** Mancini is!!!!

Could someone remind him who brought that clown to this club???????? Roberto fucking Mancini!!!!!!!

He should take the blame for signing him.

bmcity said:
I only feel sorry for hardworking players that never complain and always give the best of them giving their spot for idiot like Balo. And that look on Vinni face after the game told us all something.

So you are City fan and have 16 posts all slagging off our players? Why dont you go to redcafe and celebrate your hollow victory instead of trying to wind us up?

k6cl3.jpg

Fans on here want us to become like Chelsea.

When we don't win anything one season - sack the manager.

Player has bad game/season - get rid and buy someone else.

As for Mario his reputation is what hurts him. Laurent Koscielny made two mistimed tackles the same as Mario - and nothing was done.

But my views are on the minority as spoilt City fans want trophies now now now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.