Mancini - Balotelli

BlueCityfan said:
Blue2112 said:
Mancini just said he's going to try and sell Balotelli in the summer.

What a fucking **** Mancini is!!!!

Could someone remind him who brought that clown to this club???????? Roberto fucking Mancini!!!!!!!

He should take the blame for signing him.

Tell that to a guy like Dzeko, or De Jong, or Barry, or Company, who, with all their SHORTCOMINGS would fucking eat grass for this team IN A GAME THAT WAS MAKE IT OR BREAK IT.

Yet this clown decides to walk on and go 4-5 studs-up challenges, get ejected, and put up a training ground performance in the most important game of the season.

If Mancini gets fired - it is his own fault. He is a grown man, and should put HIS career over a spoiled nutcase.

argyle said:
Fans on here want us to become like Chelsea.

When we don't win anything one season - sack the manager.

Player has bad game/season - get rid and buy someone else.

As for Mario his reputation is what hurts him. Laurent Koscielny made two mistimed tackles the same as Mario - and nothing was done.

But my views are on the minority as spoilt City fans want trophies now now now!!

Thing is. Mancini has shown he is a fucking awful at man-managment.

Fallouts with Tevez and Balo etc....i wonder if there is a single player who likes Mancini.

I don't think Mancini can control his dressing room.

BlueCityfan said:
argyle said:

As for Mario his reputation is what hurts him. Laurent Koscielny made two mistimed tackles the same as Mario - and nothing was done.

But my views are on the minority as spoilt City fans want trophies now now now!!

Fallouts with Tevez and Balo etc....i wonder if there is a single player who likes Mancini.

This again...

Why take Nasri off in front of the people who were always gonna give him shit. Shocking man management from Mancini. Found out in Europe,now sadly found out in the premier league.

Good riddance - when he goes

Mancini wants to watch his career doesn't get dragged down by his blind loyalty and stubborn allegiance to this stupid boy - in whom we can't take a gamble on him growing up anytime soon.

Can't imagine our owners are too impressed with his (mb) antics and self indulgence

BlueCityfan said:
argyle said:

Man management is officially the elephant in the room for those who want to continue with this abject string of performances over the last few months

didactic said:
If you idiots cannot see they are trying to get him banned for the derby then you are blind.

They don't have to try. He did it himself.

argyle said:
Laurent Koscielny made two mistimed tackles the same as Mario - and nothing was done.
He may have, but Mario made several, and one of them was NOT mis-timed, it was deliberate, and a potential career ending one. I've always been behind Mario, and I'd love him to take his potential to the top with us, but nobody can defend that tackle in the first half it was a shocker, and but for another poor refereeing display, we'd have been 10 men after just 10 minutes not 89.

EaglesFan said:
BlueCityfan said:
Blue2112 said:
Mancini just said he's going to try and sell Balotelli in the summer.

What a fucking **** Mancini is!!!!

Could someone remind him who brought that clown to this club???????? Roberto fucking Mancini!!!!!!!

He should take the blame for signing him.

Tell that to a guy like Dzeko, or De Jong, or Barry, or Company, who, with all their SHORTCOMINGS would fucking eat grass for this team IN A GAME THAT WAS MAKE IT OR BREAK IT.

Yet this clown decides to walk on and go 4-5 studs-up challenges, get ejected, and put up a training ground performance in the most important game of the season.

If Mancini gets fired - it is his own fault. He is a grown man, and should put HIS career over a spoiled nutcase.

Dzeko is not good enough and Barry was the worst player today. So there goes your little rant.

You think that Balotelli leaving means Dzeko goes in the team it doesnt he has failed to perform when given the chance. He is third choice striker.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
k6cl3.jpg

whos the twat in the hat lol poor bals hope hes got his feet up as he wont be playin again this season (keep the faith bluemoon rising)

What's up with all this talk about Balotelli being sold in the summer? What's the source for this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.