Mancini - Balotelli

didactic said:
Hey Dzeko fans Mancini will not be fired and there is more chance of Dzeko not being here than Mario.

Sorry to shatter your dreams.
little bit obsessed with dzeko and dzeko fans, aren't you?

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
city diehard said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sick of fans defending Mario and Mancini....

Mario should not wear the shirt again-fact-he should have seen red for that tackle on Song-end of.

Mancini...brings Tevez on with 7 mins to go.....

Clueless-I was a staunch defender of Mancini but his tactics away from home,his signings are just not good enough.

We need Mourinho...but doubt he will come.

We've never had it so fcukin good, Balotelli I agree with, open to offers as far as I'm concerned but Mancini has done wonders for this club and for your to not see that, is fcukin shameful.

All I see is 238 million mate.A fractured team spirit,players who aren't good enough and a manager whos' tactics away from home are simply shite.

Totally agree. His body language since everton has been poor. Today the decision to keep balotelli on making him almost useless in the 2nd half was something I wouldn't expect a Sunday league manager to do.

Bosno said:
didactic said:
Hey Dzeko fans Mancini will not be fired and there is more chance of Dzeko not being here than Mario.

I hope that's true. Because then I can continue to laugh at Balotelli ruining City's hopes while Dzeko is playing for a good manager.

Said like a true City fan I dont support my club for a single player or because of titles. Infact we have not won a title in my lifetime and I am still here. Glad you wont be so feel free to laugh.

There really is no defending Balotelli anymore. He's a complete selfish egotistical fuckwit with diarrhoea for brains. He has to be fucked off out of City now. There shouldn't even be any debate about it

Danny St.helens CTID said:
savaleta said:
Comrade Buka said:
The pair of them can fuck back off to Italy.

This. Word for word, this.

And the quicker the better!!!!

His tactics are dreadful his subs are worse and his love for that wanker ballotelli is fcukin embarassing!

Yeah he is so poor he has at second with the highest points tally and best home record ever.

That wanker has 15 goals.

Bosno said:
didactic said:

I hope that's true. Because then I can continue to laugh at Balotelli ruining City's hopes while Dzeko is playing for a good manager.

Exactly fucking right.

Delusion of Balotelli's fans (Mancini's delusion, most of all) is amazing - considering that the DUO just shattered team's hopes for the title, finally.

His own fucking teammates are sick of him, which is evident on the pitch. Yet Roberto keeps sticking with him - TO THE ABSOLUTE DETRIMENT OF THIS TEAM....

So yea Didactic - you can have that disaster of a person. You can take him home if you will. No serious manager other than Roberto (who I feel sorry for) will put up with this clown again.

Balotelli OUT -(what would we get for him do you reckon?)

Guiseppi rossi IN- 12million

No brainer for me, balotelli is class on his day but his 'day' seems to be a rare occurrence. From what I've seen of rossi (albeit not much) he looks a very good hard working striker and a good professional to boot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.