Mancini - Balotelli

Now will all those who worshipped Balotelli please,please finally see what many of us have seen for a long time -he is a self seeking poseur who doesn't give a flying **** about Manchester City. In Mario world there is only space for him.The more you fed his need for adoration the worse he behaved .Indulging a spoilt child is bad parenting never mind bad football management. I am sick of those who even today will say he is a talent,a character,a legend, a future star. He is a troubled and disruptive influence who has contributed greatly to us throwing away the best chance in a generation of us winning the title.

didactic said:
EaglesFan said:
BlueCityfan said:
What a fucking **** Mancini is!!!!

Could someone remind him who brought that clown to this club???????? Roberto fucking Mancini!!!!!!!

He should take the blame for signing him.

Tell that to a guy like Dzeko, or De Jong, or Barry, or Company, who, with all their SHORTCOMINGS would fucking eat grass for this team IN A GAME THAT WAS MAKE IT OR BREAK IT.

Yet this clown decides to walk on and go 4-5 studs-up challenges, get ejected, and put up a training ground performance in the most important game of the season.

If Mancini gets fired - it is his own fault. He is a grown man, and should put HIS career over a spoiled nutcase.

Dzeko is not good enough and Barry was the worst player today. So there goes your little rant.

You think that Balotelli leaving means Dzeko goes in the team it doesnt he has failed to perform when given the chance. He is third choice striker.

FIGHT FOR BALOTELLI TO THE DEATH! I like your passion. Who gives a fack that countless times he let both his fans down and his own teammates who gave it 110% only to see Balotelli do something stupid or not try.

Tangent said:
What's up with all this talk about Balotelli being sold in the summer? What's the source for this?

Their love for Dzeko is their only source. You have to remember you are dealing with groupies here. They will fabricate things like Eaglesfan "forgetting" how Dejong broke a players leg and ended his season. Yet moans when Mario gets two yellows.

MonsallBlue said:
Did we all see Joe Harts reaction after the red card?
I do believe he was fuming and calling him a fucking idiot.

Now, Hart, Kompany, Zab, Lescott and a couple of others dont deserve to have to deal with that petulance week in week out. And I guarantee 99% of blues were shocked at seeing Kolarov coming on and not tevez for Balotelli.....

Do you think this has an effect on the confidence they have for Mancini?

danburge82 said:
Tevez has done more harm to our season than Balotelli.

I'm not defending Mario here, but Tevez seems to hae got off Scott free from the fans and really he's the number one reason we've failed to win the title!

Lay off Mario, at least he's been here all season!

We lost to a good side today. Our players gas tanks was empty. Mario was too passionate most of the time (in their words stupidity) and should have been cool & calm such as having Santos carded.

On the other hand our posters here have lots of pent-up 'piss & vinegar'. Well let them empty it. :)

Tomorrow they will wake up and be relieved, as a result of their 'carthasis' ;)

didactic said:
Tangent said:
What's up with all this talk about Balotelli being sold in the summer? What's the source for this?

Their love for Dzeko is their only source. You have to remember you are dealing with groupies here. They will fabricate things like Eaglesfan "forgetting" how Dejong broke a players leg and ended his season. Yet moans when Mario gets two yellows.

Are you a lawyer?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BlueCityfan said:
argyle said:
Fans on here want us to become like Chelsea.

When we don't win anything one season - sack the manager.

Player has bad game/season - get rid and buy someone else.

As for Mario his reputation is what hurts him. Laurent Koscielny made two mistimed tackles the same as Mario - and nothing was done.

But my views are on the minority as spoilt City fans want trophies now now now!!

Thing is. Mancini has shown he is a fucking awful at man-managment.

Fallouts with Tevez and Balo etc....i wonder if there is a single player who likes Mancini.

I don't think Mancini can control his dressing room.

This again...

Why take Nasri off in front of the people who were always gonna give him shit. Shocking man management from Mancini. Found out in Europe,now sadly found out in the premier league.

Who gives a damn about Nasri's feelings. He didn't play well in the second half just like many of our team. If he didn't want to be taken off he should have played better.

Might be worth sending Balotelli out on loan? Quite evident Mancinis biggest weakness is indeed man management. Send him somewhere like Bolton, someone like Coyle is the master at this sort of stuff and can quickly change a players attitude... look at Wilshere, went to Bolton and now people would kill to have him in their side if it wasn't for an injury.

Comrade Buka said:
MonsallBlue said:
Did we all see Joe Harts reaction after the red card?
I do believe he was fuming and calling him a fucking idiot.

Now, Hart, Kompany, Zab, Lescott and a couple of others dont deserve to have to deal with that petulance week in week out. And I guarantee 99% of blues were shocked at seeing Kolarov coming on and not tevez for Balotelli.....

Do you think this has an effect on the confidence they have for Mancini?

I do think they are becoming more and more disillusioned with him and his tactics. Its getting more visible each game..

Bosno said:
didactic said:
EaglesFan said:
Tell that to a guy like Dzeko, or De Jong, or Barry, or Company, who, with all their SHORTCOMINGS would fucking eat grass for this team IN A GAME THAT WAS MAKE IT OR BREAK IT.

Yet this clown decides to walk on and go 4-5 studs-up challenges, get ejected, and put up a training ground performance in the most important game of the season.

If Mancini gets fired - it is his own fault. He is a grown man, and should put HIS career over a spoiled nutcase.

Dzeko is not good enough and Barry was the worst player today. So there goes your little rant.

You think that Balotelli leaving means Dzeko goes in the team it doesnt he has failed to perform when given the chance. He is third choice striker.

FIGHT FOR BALOTELLI TO THE DEATH! I like your passion. Who gives a fack that countless times he let both his fans down and his own teammates who gave it 110% only to see Balotelli do something stupid or not try.

But you are not fans of City where were you before Dzeko? Have you even been to a game? Do you even care about the club or tune in to see Dzeko play? I am defending a CITY player who is better than Dzeko because the management and results show that. When Dzeko was performing I had a thread for him too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.