Mancini - Balotelli

richards30 said:
plongo said:
Good riddance - when he goes

Mancini wants to watch his career doesn't get dragged down by his blind loyalty and stubborn allegiance to this stupid boy - in whom we can't take a gamble on him growing up anytime soon.

Can't imagine our owners are too impressed with his (mb) antics and self indulgence
I'm sure sheik mansour and khaldhoon will be royally fucked off now!! Balo has become an embarrassment for the club at the minute with his petulant attitude!! He's young but has shown no signs of improving his childish side and obviously does get special treatment from Mancini. Looking at the side at the minute it seems a very divided camp and I think balotelli is the cause of it. Mancini I think could be gone sooner than we think.Whatever happens he still won us the fa cup and the 6-1 at the swamp!

Doubt it he has grown the brand and made the club more popular. You have to understand business and marketting. Balotelli is worth a £100 000 000 in free advertising.

Blue2112 said:
Mancini about Mario, his performance was poor, something about the tackle he should have been red carded for, sounded like he said he hopes he gets a ban. The bit about Balotelli being sold in the summer seems to have been lost in translation when he actually meant he wont play again this season.

Mancini is lost in translation.

EaglesFan said:
didactic said:
EaglesFan said:
Tell that to a guy like Dzeko, or De Jong, or Barry, or Company, who, with all their SHORTCOMINGS would fucking eat grass for this team IN A GAME THAT WAS MAKE IT OR BREAK IT.

Yet this clown decides to walk on and go 4-5 studs-up challenges, get ejected, and put up a training ground performance in the most important game of the season.

If Mancini gets fired - it is his own fault. He is a grown man, and should put HIS career over a spoiled nutcase.

Dzeko is not good enough and Barry was the worst player today. So there goes your little rant.

You think that Balotelli leaving means Dzeko goes in the team it doesnt he has failed to perform when given the chance. He is third choice striker.

Didactic - you're dumber than I thought you were.

This is NOT about Dzeko. Whole world (EPL is watch everywhere) just witnessed your boy and his manager take this team's title hopes to the ground - and GENERAL CONSENSUS is that Balotelli is a lost cause.
It doesnt matter where Dzeko plays or whether he plays...he is irrelevant for this story.

It is about one man's stubborness, and another man's stupidity costing this team a title.

You call yourself a "city fan"? If you were - you would see what's happening. But you dont.

Yay more insults from Dzeko groupies. Keep it up im sure that will make him a better player.

Balotelli never cost us the title our away form, poor decisions and the like did.

lee-mcfc said:
lot of non city fans(start of season) telling me we have the squad but Mancini is not the man for the job
wanted him to prove them wrong but he's fucked it up

and his love affair with mario is sickening

its Balotelli > Manchester City in his eyes.[/quote]

THIS, unfortunately....

But I dont think even it's on purpose - I feel bad for Bobby as he simply really wanted the lad to succeed...

Unfortunately Mario is thick as a brick - cause if he was smarter he could be a top, top player.

Mario virtually summed up in a game; should have been given a red but wasn't 2 silly yellows and eventually off without really getting out of first gear. Bye Mario you could be one of the best but probably not here.

Blue2112 said:
Mancini about Mario, his performance was poor, something about the tackle he should have been red carded for, sounded like he said he hopes he gets a ban. The bit about Balotelli being sold in the summer seems to have been lost in translation when he actually meant he wont play again this season.
It was a different interview. After doing the tv interview he then spoke to the written press. It was then that he said he would probably look to sell him in the summer

He's probably been to as many games as you have you wanker.

didactic said:
Bosno said:
didactic said:
Dzeko is not good enough and Barry was the worst player today. So there goes your little rant.

You think that Balotelli leaving means Dzeko goes in the team it doesnt he has failed to perform when given the chance. He is third choice striker.

FIGHT FOR BALOTELLI TO THE DEATH! I like your passion. Who gives a fack that countless times he let both his fans down and his own teammates who gave it 110% only to see Balotelli do something stupid or not try.

But you are not fans of City where were you before Dzeko? Have you even been to a game? Do you even care about the club or tune in to see Dzeko play? I am defending a CITY player who is better than Dzeko because the management and results show that. When Dzeko was performing I had a thread for him too.

EaglesFan said:
didactic said:
EaglesFan said:
Tell that to a guy like Dzeko, or De Jong, or Barry, or Company, who, with all their SHORTCOMINGS would fucking eat grass for this team IN A GAME THAT WAS MAKE IT OR BREAK IT.

Yet this clown decides to walk on and go 4-5 studs-up challenges, get ejected, and put up a training ground performance in the most important game of the season.

If Mancini gets fired - it is his own fault. He is a grown man, and should put HIS career over a spoiled nutcase.

Didactic - you're dumber than I thought you were.

This is NOT about Dzeko. Whole world (EPL is watch everywhere) just witnessed your boy and his manager take this team's title hopes to the ground - and GENERAL CONSENSUS is that Balotelli is a lost cause.
It doesnt matter where Dzeko plays or whether he plays...he is irrelevant for this story.

It is about one man's stubborness, and another man's stupidity costing this team a title.

You call yourself a "city fan"? If you were - you would see what's happening. But you dont.
got it spot on there stubborn and blind faith....

didactic said:
Yay more insults from Dzeko groupies. Keep it up im sure that will make him a better player.

Balotelli never cost us the title our away form, poor decisions and the like did.

If you want, I can insult you. Your incessant over zealous defending of Mario is embarrassing and so borderline I'm beginning to think you're either a rag in disguise or just an attention seeking wum. Either way, not what's needed today.

1_barry_conlon said:
He's probably been to as many games as you have you wanker.

didactic said:
Bosno said:
FIGHT FOR BALOTELLI TO THE DEATH! I like your passion. Who gives a fack that countless times he let both his fans down and his own teammates who gave it 110% only to see Balotelli do something stupid or not try.

But you are not fans of City where were you before Dzeko? Have you even been to a game? Do you even care about the club or tune in to see Dzeko play? I am defending a CITY player who is better than Dzeko because the management and results show that. When Dzeko was performing I had a thread for him too.

I dont wank I get wanked off :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.