Mancini - Balotelli

MonsallBlue said:
Did we all see Joe Harts reaction after the red card?
I do believe he was fuming and calling him a fucking idiot.

Now, Hart, Kompany, Zab, Lescott and a couple of others dont deserve to have to deal with that petulance week in week out. And I guarantee 99% of blues were shocked at seeing Kolarov coming on and not tevez for Balotelli.....

do you know why he did this?

Mario almost have more red cards than any of our defensive players, and he's a striker. Sounds promising. Mancini has lost the plot.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Might be worth sending Balotelli out on loan? Quite evident Mancinis biggest weakness is indeed man management. Send him somewhere like Bolton, someone like Coyle is the master at this sort of stuff and can quickly change a players attitude... look at Wilshere, went to Bolton and now people would kill to have him in their side if it wasn't for an injury.

Unless you're taking the piss... I made a thread saying the same thing and got slated for it mate

didactic said:
richards30 said:
plongo said:
Good riddance - when he goes

Mancini wants to watch his career doesn't get dragged down by his blind loyalty and stubborn allegiance to this stupid boy - in whom we can't take a gamble on him growing up anytime soon.

Can't imagine our owners are too impressed with his (mb) antics and self indulgence
I'm sure sheik mansour and khaldhoon will be royally fucked off now!! Balo has become an embarrassment for the club at the minute with his petulant attitude!! He's young but has shown no signs of improving his childish side and obviously does get special treatment from Mancini. Looking at the side at the minute it seems a very divided camp and I think balotelli is the cause of it. Mancini I think could be gone sooner than we think.Whatever happens he still won us the fa cup and the 6-1 at the swamp!

Doubt it he has grown the brand and made the club more popular. You have to understand business and marketting. Balotelli is worth a £100 000 000 in free advertising.
Sorry mate but have to disagree. Balo leaves us wide open for slating recently and his actions seem to have finally split the squad. Ultimately Mancini has to take the blame for that and I think he'll be gone next week. Like I said its sad as I think he's a great guy but city winning comes over anything else for me.

didactic said:
richards30 said:
plongo said:
Good riddance - when he goes

Mancini wants to watch his career doesn't get dragged down by his blind loyalty and stubborn allegiance to this stupid boy - in whom we can't take a gamble on him growing up anytime soon.

Can't imagine our owners are too impressed with his (mb) antics and self indulgence
I'm sure sheik mansour and khaldhoon will be royally fucked off now!! Balo has become an embarrassment for the club at the minute with his petulant attitude!! He's young but has shown no signs of improving his childish side and obviously does get special treatment from Mancini. Looking at the side at the minute it seems a very divided camp and I think balotelli is the cause of it. Mancini I think could be gone sooner than we think.Whatever happens he still won us the fa cup and the 6-1 at the swamp!

Doubt it he has grown the brand and made the club more popular. You have to understand business and marketting. Balotelli is worth a £100 000 000 in free advertising.
You must be joking. Balotelli is regarded with contempt across the football world.

BillyShears said:
didactic said:
Yay more insults from Dzeko groupies. Keep it up im sure that will make him a better player.

Balotelli never cost us the title our away form, poor decisions and the like did.

If you want, I can insult you. Your incessant over zealous defending of Mario is embarrassing and so borderline I'm beginning to think you're either a rag in disguise or just an attention seeking wum. Either way, not what's needed today.

So because I dont subscribe to the emotional fickle lynch mob looking for a scapegoat I am now a rag. Hahaha you lot are a looking for someone to blame for our poor performances and it is not Balotelli. He had a 3 of our 5 shots on target today.

I dont act on anger or silly emotions I look at things logically and then make decisions.

argyle said:
cleavers said:
argyle said:
Laurent Koscielny made two mistimed tackles the same as Mario - and nothing was done.
He may have, but Mario made several, and one of them was NOT mis-timed, it was deliberate, and a potential career ending one. I've always been behind Mario, and I'd love him to take his potential to the top with us, but nobody can defend that tackle in the first half it was a shocker, and but for another poor refereeing display, we'd have been 10 men after just 10 minutes not 89.

Yeah, Marios tackle was awful.

But he's not the first and nor will he be the last to do such a thing.

The way Sky, the rest of the media and sadly some fans on here are reacting it's as if no such tackle had ever taken place and for good measure he shat in their mums faces!

His second tackle was mistimed...that was it. Just like Laurent Koscielny's mistimed tackle minutes later.....yet no such reaction from the ref, the media or fans.

Spot fucking on. Saint Paul Scholes spent his career committing horrendous tackles and it's either completely ignored or dismissed as a bit of a joke.

Balotelli does a bad tackle and it's like he's fucked the Pope.

God knows how much MOTD will bang on about it. Not much mention of the 4 or 5 offsides that were not offside, I suspect.

Dubai Blue said:
Blue2112 said:
Mancini about Mario, his performance was poor, something about the tackle he should have been red carded for, sounded like he said he hopes he gets a ban. The bit about Balotelli being sold in the summer seems to have been lost in translation when he actually meant he wont play again this season.
It was a different interview. After doing the tv interview he then spoke to the written press. It was then that he said he would probably look to sell him in the summer

Fair enough, i'm sure there are a lot of emotions running high right now. Personally speaking I think those players that are hurting tonight will come back next season all the more stronger and determined to put it right. I don't think Mario has that character or attitude in his locker and I hope we sell him. Sick of the press every fucking week about him, him, him and once again him. Got to ask why is he so bothered about wearing a t shirt with a fucking message on to show the world, just get on with the matter in hand and play football to the best of your ability.

didactic said:
I dont act on anger or silly emotions I look at things logically and then make decisions.

No you don't, because if you did, then you would know that Balotelli's performances have been unacceptable for weeks on end now.

Take your act elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.