Mancini - Balotelli

untitled-19m0jba.gif

Nasty.

sjk2008 said:
I understand you have an infactuation of Balotelli, but, that comment is priceless.

Do you mean infatuation? read up on brand development and it will make sense to you.

Anyway Ill let you girls carry on with your ranting.

didactic said:
preston-blue said:
didactic said:
Means nothing the manager selects the team and players. The owners finance it your opinion is just that. You guys are like women one day when we are 8 points clear he is a hero now we are 8 behind he is villian. Fickle people annoy me.

The manager won't be selecting him for the next four games, I can assure you. You're right though - it is my opinion and it's an opinion shared by a growing number of City fans. And changing our opinion is not being fickle, it's realising the truth. I for one was never a great fan of his anyway ... even when we were 5 points clear. I don't think we were ever 8 points clear, incidentally. People that refuse to see the truth when it's right in front of them annoy me.

You are not a City fan tho and will soon be banned so I wont bother replying to your attempts to wind us up.

The first match I attended was a 2-1 win over Spurs ... in 1972. You weren't even a twinge in the milkman's balls then, son. But I don't have to defend myself as a City fan to someone who is too stupid to realise that he's trying to defend the indefensible.

EaglesFan said:
didactic said:
EaglesFan said:
Tell that to a guy like Dzeko, or De Jong, or Barry, or Company, who, with all their SHORTCOMINGS would fucking eat grass for this team IN A GAME THAT WAS MAKE IT OR BREAK IT.

Yet this clown decides to walk on and go 4-5 studs-up challenges, get ejected, and put up a training ground performance in the most important game of the season.

If Mancini gets fired - it is his own fault. He is a grown man, and should put HIS career over a spoiled nutcase.

Dzeko is not good enough and Barry was the worst player today. So there goes your little rant.

You think that Balotelli leaving means Dzeko goes in the team it doesnt he has failed to perform when given the chance. He is third choice striker.

Didactic - you're dumber than I thought you were.

This is NOT about Dzeko. Whole world (EPL is watch everywhere) just witnessed your boy and his manager take this team's title hopes to the ground - and GENERAL CONSENSUS is that Balotelli is a lost cause.
It doesnt matter where Dzeko plays or whether he plays...he is irrelevant for this story.

It is about one man's stubborness, and another man's stupidity costing this team a title.

You call yourself a "city fan"? If you were - you would see what's happening. But you dont.

And how exactly has Balotelli cost us the title today? By getting sent off after the match is lost? What difference did that make exactly?

I am not trying to defend his crazy tackle (that he was lucky to get away with), but you like countless others are just jumping on the bandwagon. The fact is Balotelli was a bit irrelevant today. Neither his antics, tackle, work rate or skill (or lack thereof) made any difference whatsoever. We should never have gone into this game 8 points behind, and the fact we were meant the title was almost lost already no matter what Balotelli did.

didactic said:
1_barry_conlon said:
He's probably been to as many games as you have you wanker.

didactic said:
But you are not fans of City where were you before Dzeko? Have you even been to a game? Do you even care about the club or tune in to see Dzeko play? I am defending a CITY player who is better than Dzeko because the management and results show that. When Dzeko was performing I had a thread for him too.

I dont wank I get wanked off :)

Is that in your virtual world coz it certainly doesn't happen in the real one.

Your a wum but the difference now is you're becoming tedious. Never been to a game as you don't exist. Prove us wrong and show yourself before the end of the season? But we already know the answer to this don't we?

Balotelli makes money for media companies, not the club.

Winning things gives you a good global audience and market penetration, Mario's behavior and actions hinder this more than they benefit it.

EaglesFan said:
Didactic - Mario right now is popular with teenage boys and girls who like acting up, rebells, setting things on fire, stripclub hopping, etc.

He is DESPISED by FOOTBALL fans and majority of media/managers and that, my friend - does not make a football "brand".

Teenage boys and girls dont pay tickets, tv rights, etc :-)

Mario is probably the most popular footballer by all neutrals but what do you know Eagles if its not about Dzeko then its up for your false manipulation. I dont like arguing facts v opinion.

Like I said even if Mario was sold Dzeko would not be a starter he is simply not good enough.

didactic said:
And whoes have been up to par? Why dont you take your lynch mob somewhere else. Last week he scored 2 goals. Today he had 3 of our 5 attempts on goal. So who exactly is not using the correct information?

You aren't. And you clearly have such a limited understanding of the team sport that is football, that I'm surprised I'm even bothering to engage you in any sort of rational debate. It's like trying to explain the offside rule to a gerbil.

didactic said:
CITYROBBO said:
Hope he gets a 4 game ban for that tackle he wont be missed . Balotelli is a fucking idiot and mancini will lose his job backing him and rightly so

What sort of bitter **** wishes one of his own players banned? You are a red twat.

If you idiots cannot see they are trying to get him banned for the derby then you are blind.

Im a red twat go fuck yourself i called it at HT your the one looking like a twat now. I love my club and a child like balotelli isnt fit to wear the sky blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.