Mancini - Balotelli

didactic said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
untitled-19m0jba.gif

Nasty.

He went for the ball I dont get how people can be so malicious to their own player.

Slow motion makes everything look worse.
Fuck off you complete bellend. Now I know you're taking the piss.

Roy Keane is despised by the vast majority of Blues for committing a challenge very similar to that one

Everybody could see the inevitable except the man that mattered.

Mario is a circus and one we can do without.

I'd be disappointed if the Manager doesn't stick to his word and move him on in the summer.

I was fuming earlier on which is why I didn't post straight away, better to take some time out and think about it and I can't justify him being here any more. Very sad it's come to this.

The boss doesn't come out of this smelling of roses either.

Pretty gutted right now.

guber90 said:
Nah, I think that Dzeko is problem.

You might think you're being ironic but there's a lot of truth in that. Him along with Tevez are supposed to be senior strikers leading the title charge yet Dzeko has largely been in poor form while Tevez fucked off to play golf.

didactic said:
EaglesFan said:
Didactic - Mario right now is popular with teenage boys and girls who like acting up, rebells, setting things on fire, stripclub hopping, etc.

He is DESPISED by FOOTBALL fans and majority of media/managers and that, my friend - does not make a football "brand".

Teenage boys and girls dont pay tickets, tv rights, etc :-)

Mario is probably the most popular footballer by all neutrals but what do you know Eagles if its not about Dzeko then its up for your false manipulation. I dont like arguing facts v opinion.

Like I said even if Mario was sold Dzeko would not be a starter he is simply not good enough.

Here you go again with Dzeko shit...arguing with you is really pointless, as you are blind.

"Mario is most popular by all neutrals" - just watch the game and listen to, for example, commentators (mix it up with some foreign ones to get a better picture) - and listen to their opinions. Then find some quotes from other managers (i.e. Mourinho, Redknapp, Baconface) about what THEY think of him...you're funny :-)

Has to go, end of story. Anybody who defends him after today is very foolish.

Absolutely love him!

Two points:

i) If Parker had made any of them challenges we would have had the 'Typical hard challenge from Parker, England Captain, poster boy, hero.' For that reason, they can fuck right off. It was a poor challenge but they can't defend "hard" players like Parker and Cattermole then spout shit about Balotelli.

ii) last season, and for a little of this season, Mario was branded 'embarrassing' for a lack of energy, Sky often analyses his performances to point out he hardly ran back, hardly tackled and looked like he couldn't care less. Today's performance was littered by poor fouls, but surely a bit of perspective shows how much he wanted the victory. The second booking was stupid but he burst a gut to try and reach the ball.

Hope he's with us another season!

1_barry_conlon said:
Unable to answer the question again can you?

I bet in the real world you're a buck toothed 5ft nothing ginger impotent ****?

When was the last game you went to? Spit it out boy.

Sorry my buck teeth are blocking my vision and this ginger hair is making it hard to type.

What do my teeth and hair have to do with Mario? I could call you all sorts of names too but just laugh.

Blue2112 said:
If anybody seriously thinks that our owners whom have been damned impeccable in all of their dealings since they arrived here are sat there happy enough to pay Mario more money in a month than the likes of you and me will earn in a lifetime for the return of bad press after bad press in the name of branding then you are seriously deluded.

Do you honestly think these people need that type of branding? FFS the fact they bought the club and what they've been doing since has given them more branding than they could ever have hoped to wish for.

These are respectable business men, not immature kids throwing monopoly money around for fun. Believe me there will be some strong questions being asked in our boardroom as to the future of some of our players at this club and more than likely the manager as well.
Agreed. Don't mind coming 2nd, but we have been made to look like a bunch of mercenaries, and I think players like Kompany, Lescott, Hart and Milner for instance are far from that

Mancini made a mistake in playing Balotelli ahead of Dzeko. But is that a sackable ?ffence. I fear we will lose Dzeko in the Summer as he knows he doesn't have the manager's confidence.

There are too many question marks against Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.