Mancini - Balotelli

Has reached the point of no return, the first tackle was a disgrace, anybody who tries to defend a tackle like that knows fk all about the game. Another 4/5 maybe 6 game ban, what use is any player who spends more time sat in the stands doing tricks than playing football?

didactic said:
sjk2008 said:
I understand you have an infactuation of Balotelli, but, that comment is priceless.

Do you mean infatuation? read up on brand development and it will make sense to you.

Anyway Ill let you girls carry on with your ranting.

Why the fuck should the majority of this thread need to read up on 'Brand fucking Development'?

All Balotelli brings is headlines for the wrong reasons. The biggest game of the season where a win is a must and not only should he have been sent off for an absolutely horrendous leg-breaking challenge but he then continued to go in studs up time after time. It was inevitable he would get sent off.

You keep harping on about how he had 3 out 5 shots. And? He's a fucking forward. It's his job to shoot. Maybe you should look at how he made the same amount of fouls as shots.

Yes Aguero didn't play brilliantly but that shouldn't mean because Mario had more shots it instantly makes him the more worthy player to have on the field.

You need to get your head out of his arse and realise he's bringing nothing but trouble to your club. The fact that the majority of City fans are in agreement should make you think about the bullshit defense you keep giving him.

Cares too much? That is a comment for the scrapbook. He couldn't give a fuck and if Mancini turned to him tomorrow and offered him a free transfer to Milan, he would rip his fucking hands off.

Marvin said:
I hope the players store these memories and use them next season. It's not a given that the players will react positively to this though. Can put big doubts in players minds

The manager, whoever it is, has to add more players with bottle - to go with technical ability - and weed out those that don't have enough.

didactic said:
sjk2008 said:
I understand you have an infactuation of Balotelli, but, that comment is priceless.

Do you mean infatuation? read up on brand development and it will make sense to you.

You know you're on a hiding to nothing when you have to resort to correcting grammar/spelling.

didactic said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
untitled-19m0jba.gif

Nasty.

He went for the ball I dont get how people can be so malicious to their own player.

Slow motion makes everything look worse.

This just Confirms what i thought your an IDIOT

didactic said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Is that in your virtual world coz it certainly doesn't happen in the real one.

Your a wum but the difference now is you're becoming tedious. Never been to a game as you don't exist. Prove us wrong and show yourself before the end of the season? But we already know the answer to this don't we?

Yes because I need to prove things to you then life will make sense :) This is a thread about Balotelli if you have an issue with me PM it and dont clutter this thread with your male envy. You sound worse than Jamie Rednapp talking about Mario.

Unable to answer the question again can you?

I bet in the real world you're a buck toothed 5ft nothing ginger impotent ****?

When was the last game you went to? Spit it out boy.

FFs who the fcuk is going to pay any money for him?
We have just lost another 20 million and with ffp coming up we can not afford it.

preston-blue said:
didactic said:
sjk2008 said:

You know you're on a hiding to nothing when you have to resort to correcting grammar/spelling.

Indeed Mr redcafe, indeed. So you created you account just to mock our players did you?

Mario has to go now - end of. Problem is that the Italians will now be looking to buy him on the cheap. Any transfer deal will need to include a lot of add-ons.

oakiecokie said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Personally I would call it vicious.

Indeed it was a ridiculous tackle. He will be rightly banned.

However for those calling him to be shipped out of the club etc, please now search for the tackle by Roy Keane on Harland - and remember if you heard any scum fans saying he should be shipped out of the club as he's a disgrace.

Please search for the articles where journalists branded Scholes a liability for his bad challenges game after game....

Marios reputation is what is harming him. He had done what countless players have done before him and many more will do after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.