Mancini - Balotelli

Blue2112 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Blue2112 said:
Mancini about Mario, his performance was poor, something about the tackle he should have been red carded for, sounded like he said he hopes he gets a ban. The bit about Balotelli being sold in the summer seems to have been lost in translation when he actually meant he wont play again this season.
It was a different interview. After doing the tv interview he then spoke to the written press. It was then that he said he would probably look to sell him in the summer

Fair enough, i'm sure there are a lot of emotions running high right now. Personally speaking I think those players that are hurting tonight will come back next season all the more stronger and determined to put it right. I don't think Mario has that character or attitude in his locker and I hope we sell him. Sick of the press every fucking week about him, him, him and once again him. Got to ask why is he so bothered about wearing a t shirt with a fucking message on to show the world, just get on with the matter in hand and play football to the best of your ability.
A lot of focus on Mario, but the others didn't do much either.

I hope the players store these memories and use them next season. It's not a given that the players will react positively to this though. Can put big doubts in players minds

1_barry_conlon said:
Is that in your virtual world coz it certainly doesn't happen in the real one.

Your a wum but the difference now is you're becoming tedious. Never been to a game as you don't exist. Prove us wrong and show yourself before the end of the season? But we already know the answer to this don't we?

Yes because I need to prove things to you then life will make sense :) This is a thread about Balotelli if you have an issue with me PM it and dont clutter this thread with your male envy. You sound worse than Jamie Rednapp talking about Mario.

I've been one of those fans who have loved Mario and forgiven him a lot of his transgressions, though I believe firmly that Edin and Kun are our best partnership. But after today I can't find anything to say in his defence. Kun is clearly not fully fit and needed a partner to hold the ball up. Mari is too much a loner and doesn't "partner" anyone. He had little effect on the game, lost the ball and gave way to frustration, thumping the floor, kicking the post and, on too many occasions, Song. He showed today that he had little appreciation of his role in the team - how we coped with his refusal to come back is down to heroic efforts by our back four, Gareth Barry and James Milner. But more than this Mario fekt no team responsibility - he was in that world of his where all that matters is his private feud with opposition players and officialdom. Listening to Roberto after the match his patience with Mario is exhausted, and I think (I don't even "fear" it anymore) we may never see Mario in a City shirt again. I just hope that no permanent damage to Edin's future at the club has been done - thanks to Mario's antics we now have Edin, a not fully fit Kun and a sone overwight Tevez, who's fit for about 10 minutes, for the rest of the season.

If anybody seriously thinks that our owners whom have been damned impeccable in all of their dealings since they arrived here are sat there happy enough to pay Mario more money in a month than the likes of you and me will earn in a lifetime for the return of bad press after bad press in the name of branding then you are seriously deluded.

Do you honestly think these people need that type of branding? FFS the fact they bought the club and what they've been doing since has given them more branding than they could ever have hoped to wish for.

These are respectable business men, not immature kids throwing monopoly money around for fun. Believe me there will be some strong questions being asked in our boardroom as to the future of some of our players at this club and more than likely the manager as well.

if Tevez wasn't such a cancer then we would not have been so reliant on a kid whose temparament is suspect and whose best is doubtless yet to come

where would we be without Mario this season?

BillyShears said:
didactic said:
And whoes have been up to par? Why dont you take your lynch mob somewhere else. Last week he scored 2 goals. Today he had 3 of our 5 attempts on goal. So who exactly is not using the correct information?

You aren't. And you clearly have such a limited understanding of the team sport that is football, that I'm surprised I'm even bothering to engage you in any sort of rational debate. It's like trying to explain the offside rule to a gerbil.[/quote]

Hahaha.That made me laugh out loud !! Love it BS.

oakiecokie said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
untitled-19m0jba.gif

Nasty.

Personally I would call it vicious.

Can't argue there I suppose.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
I've been one of those fans who have loved Mario and forgiven him a lot of his transgressions, though I believe firmly that Edin and Kun are our best partnership. But after today I can't find anything to say in his defence. Kun is clearly not fully fit and needed a partner to hold the ball up. Mario is too much a loner and doesn't "partner" anyone. He had little effect on the game, lost the ball and gave way to frustration, thumping the floor, kicking the post and, on too many occasions, Song. He showed today that he had little appreciation of his role in the team - how we coped with his refusal to come back is down to heroic efforts by our back four, Gareth Barry and James Milner. But more than this Mario felt no team responsibility - he was in that world of his where all that matters is his private feud with opposition players and officialdom. Listening to Roberto after the match his patience with Mario is exhausted, and I think (I don't even "fear" it anymore) we may never see Mario in a City shirt again. I just hope that no permanent damage to Edin's future at the club has been done - thanks to Mario's antics we now have Edin, a not fully fit Kun and a stone overwight Tevez, who's fit for about 10 minutes, for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.