Mancini - Balotelli

didactic said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Unable to answer the question again can you?

I bet in the real world you're a buck toothed 5ft nothing ginger impotent ****?

When was the last game you went to? Spit it out boy.

Sorry my buck teeth are blocking my vision and this ginger hair is making it hard to type.

What do my teeth and hair have to do with Mario? I could call you all sorts of names too but just laugh.

Didatic -This is football-this a sport not X Factor . Balotelli is not a sportsman he is just a thug who regrettably temporarily puts on the shirt of the club I love more than anything. He has disgraced the club I love and introduced people like you who would hero worship a serial killer if it seemed 'cool'.

BillyShears said:
didactic said:
Yay more insults from Dzeko groupies. Keep it up im sure that will make him a better player.

Balotelli never cost us the title our away form, poor decisions and the like did.

If you want, I can insult you. Your incessant over zealous defending of Mario is embarrassing and so borderline I'm beginning to think you're either a rag in disguise or just an attention seeking wum. Either way, not what's needed today.

didatic attention seeking? no never.

Dobsy said:
Has to go, end of story. Anybody who defends him after today is very foolish.

Hardly anyone is defending him. He was ridiculous today, no doubt.

His tackle was awful, and he will be rightly banned.

However I've seen Keane, Scholes etc do the same if not worse and they are lauded.

Mario's second tackle was mistimed, the same as Laurent Koscielny's second tackle yet one gets sent off the other has nothing even said about it.

Tolmie was right weeks ago, Mario will never be allowed to be the player he could be because pundits, commentators, media and sadly some fans will get on his back whatever he does.

milly08 said:
didactic said:
EaglesFan said:
Didactic - Mario right now is popular with teenage boys and girls who like acting up, rebells, setting things on fire, stripclub hopping, etc.

He is DESPISED by FOOTBALL fans and majority of media/managers and that, my friend - does not make a football "brand".

Teenage boys and girls dont pay tickets, tv rights, etc :-)

Mario is probably the most popular footballer by all neutrals but what do you know Eagles if its not about Dzeko then its up for your false manipulation. I dont like arguing facts v opinion.

Like I said even if Mario was sold Dzeko would not be a starter he is simply not good enough.

Apart from Luis Suarez, Mario Balotelli is regarded as the biggest idiot in football by fans of other teams

And Suarez is branded an absolute **** by all on here (which he is).

argyle said:
Dobsy said:

However I've seen Keane, Scholes etc do the same if not worse and they are lauded.

Mario's second tackle was mistimed, the same as Laurent Koscielny's second tackle yet one gets sent off the other has nothing even said about it.

Tolmie was right weeks ago, Mario will never be allowed to be the player he could be because pundits, commentators, media and sadly some fans will get on his back whatever he does.

I agree to many fickle guys who become turn coats as soon as the going gets tough. Mancini out they say look at Chelsea now from second to fighting for fourth.

didactic said:
Yes because all the "proper blues" show this by agreeing with your Mario lynching.

Your continued use of the word "lynching" is incredibly suspect. I'm beginning to like you less with every post.

argyle said:
Dobsy said:

keane is a total utter ****, but what will say theres one big difference, keane and ginger **** will give it their all, mario is just a lazy fucker at times, he rather fuck about and entertain rather than get stuck in playing

tolmie's hairdoo said:
cookster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should never wear our shirt again.

A disgrace to our club and profession. Another five match ban next week.

Open ur fucking eyes Mario apologists.

Don't waste your breath TH. The blind are weak.

I will continue to labour my point until this indulged fraud has been kicked out.

Take a long last look, his fans, he will get five game ban.

Embarrassed to have him associated with our great club.

Here's where our title challenge went.

This. I would imagine we'd have to take a £10m hit to get rid of him, but in all honesty I'd give him away. And it's ta-ta to Mancini from me as well. This blip isn't a blip, it's normality. 2 wins from 10 away games (and those courtesy only of truly snivelling surrenders by Villa and Wigan), 6 or 7 blanks in the process. Today's team selection, tactics, management and performance was shameful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.