Mancini - Balotelli

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancini has actually been done a favour by this clown.

It has diverted the focus from a disgraceful game plan, tactics, decisions and general surrender in our biggest game of season.

Something special might still come of this. Be champions.

Why? When? Meh!

Mancini is the biggest dickhead for keeping him on. That was Siunday Pub football management. He was totally ineffective 2nd half and even then still managed to get sent off.

Sending a forward on with 7 minutes to go in a game we needed to win. Fucking Joke.

Kun Aguero said:
didatic attention seeking? no never.

Dont start I am here defending a CITY player and its others trying to make this about me. Not my fault thats why I understand Mario. Haters will always hate those they dont understand.

Anyway I have bitches to attend to be back later.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 pm --<br /><br />
Bosno said:
Don't feed the didactic troll.

Dzeko is not good enough its not Marios fault.

didactic said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
untitled-19m0jba.gif

Nasty.

He went for the ball I dont get how people can be so malicious to their own player.

Slow motion makes everything look worse.

You talk shit, you really do

sjk2008 said:
milly08 said:
didactic said:
Mario is probably the most popular footballer by all neutrals but what do you know Eagles if its not about Dzeko then its up for your false manipulation. I dont like arguing facts v opinion.

Like I said even if Mario was sold Dzeko would not be a starter he is simply not good enough.

Apart from Luis Suarez, Mario Balotelli is regarded as the biggest idiot in football by fans of other teams

And Suarez is branded an absolute **** by all on here (which he is).

Exactly.

'Mario deserved to be sent off after 10 minutes,' said Mancini. He added: 'But I love him. He's not a bad guy.'

balotelli-and-mancini_2656768.jpg

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2126897/Mario-Balotelli-Manchester-City-career-Roberto-Mancini-admits-horror-tackle-Alex-Song-deserved-red.html#ixzz1rTZr9paK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1rTZr9paK</a>

Suarez is an unbelievable dribbler. There is no one better at that except Messi. What does Balotelli do? He takes penalties.

col40 said:
Some people have blue glasses

Mancini has lost it for us no ifs or buts, its his player he hjas brought to the club for big money that has cost us.

Hart Kompany Zabaletta Lescott De jong Richards all before him have done very well

His players are a joke

Dzeko Balotelli Augero Johnson Kolarov Nasri Clichy all a joke

Wake up and see it for what it is he has to go Mancini

Really harsh on Nasri and Clichy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.