Mancini - Balotelli

Bluemanc100 said:
didactic said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
untitled-19m0jba.gif

Nasty.

really really nasty. Thank God the opponent had not fully planted his foot into the ground (he was able to lift it up just in time), or else his career might possibly be over at the moment. (I wish injury upon noone, that's just classless)

BillyShears said:
didactic said:
Yes because all the "proper blues" show this by agreeing with your Mario lynching.

Your continued use of the word "lynching" is incredibly suspect. I'm beginning to like you less with every post.

He's American. I believe they use it regularly over there.

Makes them feel in control i suspect using it against certain elements of society.

didactic said:
preston-blue said:
didactic said:
Do you mean infatuation? read up on brand development and it will make sense to you.

Anyway Ill let you girls carry on with your ranting.

You know you're on a hiding to nothing when you have to resort to correcting grammar/spelling.

Indeed Mr redcafe, indeed. So you created you account just to mock our players did you?

Yeah ... that's what I did. I'm a United fan who created an account last year and have waited until now to mock your players. Muppet.

And even if I was a United fan, it doesn't hide the fact that Balliabiliti has done more harm than good for the club and that you're an absolute cretin for not seeing that.

Kun Aguero said:
col40 said:
Some people have blue glasses

Mancini has lost it for us no ifs or buts, its his player he hjas brought to the club for big money that has cost us.

Hart Kompany Zabaletta Lescott De jong Richards all before him have done very well

His players are a joke

Dzeko Balotelli Augero Johnson Kolarov Nasri Clichy all a joke

Wake up and see it for what it is he has to go Mancini

Really harsh on Nasri and Clichy.
Well; Clichy anyway.

Kun Aguero said:
col40 said:
Some people have blue glasses

Mancini has lost it for us no ifs or buts, its his player he hjas brought to the club for big money that has cost us.

Hart Kompany Zabaletta Lescott De jong Richards all before him have done very well

His players are a joke

Dzeko Balotelli Augero Johnson Kolarov Nasri Clichy all a joke

Wake up and see it for what it is he has to go Mancini

Really harsh on Nasri and Clichy.
And Aguero,AJ and Kolarov

Well dont I feel a nob now for defending him all season.

Could go on to be a world beater but would rather you did it somewhere else, cant be doing with the whole circus

Dont start I am here defending a CITY player and its others trying to make this about me. Not my fault thats why I understand Mario. Haters will always hate those they dont understand.

I wasn't talking about you defending Mario.

Would you like me to post the evidence?

We all know the reason behind didactic's moronic blind defence of Balotelli. There is no point discussing it with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.