Mancini - Balotelli

Jamie is the same pundit who said Mario would never score a goal for us at the start of the season.

shadygiz said:
BillyShears said:
shadygiz said:
mancini out

C'mon Shady .... you can't defend Mario after today surely ?

Tolmie's right, the kid wants back to Italy and that challenge was calculated and deliberate. It's actually worse at full speed than it is in slow motion because you see just how much momentum he has when he makes contact with Song.

i'll defend any city player until the day he no longer wears the shirt or have some of us forgotten what it is to be a supporter
Would you have defended him if he had broken Songs leg? Common decency has to come in to play at some point, unless we want to sink to the depths of that shower from trafford.

BillyShears said:
shadygiz said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some of balotelli's apologists can't accept the fact people such as Hansen, Redknapp and certain posters on here were right all along.

They let blind faith get in the way of rationale and what is staring them in the face.

I wanted Lee Bradbury, Bob Taylor and Samaras all to come good, made allowances.

Deep down, knowing full well they were the wrong man.

If I had seen a kid do that tackle today, I would expect him to be dragged off.

Yet we have a manager who fails to see his faults.

A damning indictment. Mario doesn't care, he's a type who will always find excuses in life.

Adoption, racism, girls coming on to him, referees, media, never him.

mancini out

Tolmie's right, the kid wants back to Italy and that challenge was calculated and deliberate. It's actually worse at full speed than it is in slow motion because you see just how much momentum he has when he makes contact with Song.

Balotelli is the worst kind of player, a coward and a snide.

Anyone who doubted his integrity in the Scott Parker incident, feigning concern in the immediate aftermath...

Did exactly the same after the first challenge on Song.

Worst challenge seen in many a year. To try and do a fellow pro.

I heard Mancini say he didn't see Mario's tackle at the time and I know this is a common ploy used to swerve unwanted questions but then he went on to say that he saw it afterwards and hoped he got a ban for it so it would appear he didn't want to dodge the question. What I find strange is that don't modern day benches have laptops showing the game and highlighting all sorts of goings on and I really can't believe nobody on that bench saw his tackles and didn't have a word that it was only a matter of time before the inevitable red card was going to be shown.

anyone would think he was roy gbh fucking keane the way some of you are going on

or one of the other dirty rag bastards that ended the career of a fellow professional with zero remorse

he's a very silly boy but the witch hunt is totally OTT

let the rag cunts and their medja partners do that

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
shadygiz said:
mancini out

Balotelli is the worst kind of player, a coward and a snide.

Anyone who doubted his integrity in the Scott Parker incident, feigning concern in the immediate aftermath...

Did exactly the same after the first challenge on Song.

Worst challenge seen in many a year. To try and do a fellow pro.
No way was it the worst challenge seen in many a year, did song play on after 2 mins of treatment? you got to be a journo with some of the over the top stuff you come out with imo.

shadygiz said:
BillyShears said:
shadygiz said:
mancini out

i'll defend any city player until the day he no longer wears the shirt or have some of us forgotten what it is to be a supporter

You cannot defend the indefensible the guy is an immature arrogant selfish spoilt tosspot who has had more support from all blues than he has truly deserved and we've all wanted him to just do what he can quite obviously do very well and that is play fucking football, something he is paid extra ordinarily well to do, without the hissie fits turf thumping moaning shoulder sloping head bowed non celebrating non smiling bollocks we've seen since the day he set foot at the club.

Balotelli looked to have turned the corner earlier in the season but is well and truly back on the path of madness again. I still think he can become a great player but anyone who loses their head like he does on a regular basis will never be a champion

Be honest with yourselves now:

- If Mario was at United, what would you be thinking / saying?
- Is that the type of player we see at the clubs we want to emulate?
- Are we an entertainment club, or are we trying to be credible on the European Stage?
- Do we not look at United and KNOW who's running the show?

If this was a school play, fine, let the 'strange kid' have a part in the play, it's only a play.
If this was the army and you're at war, is he the calm headed guy you need? is a 'rambo' character gonna secure your safety, or just go out in a blaze of glory?

Upping our game as a club / team means we can no longer give way to sentiment and 'nice guys City'. He's not good enough, he's not trustworthy, he's not intelligent (in play). He's a Rambo.

The old sentimental City fan in me says "awww, he's a nice lad really", the new 'up our game' City fan says "bye Mario"

Balotelli is just not as good as he thinks he is. His on-field performances are no better than average and his general play is generally poor. I'm not quite sure why and where he has achieved this mythical status he has from. It can be argued that he may have some talent but there has been many a player who has talent who has either never made it or never achieved anything....you also need application and Balotelli certainly does not offer this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.