Mancini - Balotelli

svennis pennis said:
Mancini is publicly making Mario a scapegoat. Shocking management. Keep it in house for fuck sake.
wasnt just mario 2day, few others need to look in the mirror, plus RM needs to look in mirror, tactics were all over place, and leave mario on 2nd half was a joke, we all knew what was gona happen

welsh_andy said:
svennis pennis said:
Mancini is publicly making Mario a scapegoat. Shocking management. Keep it in house for fuck sake.
wasnt just mario 2day, few others need to look in the mirror, plus RM needs to look in mirror, tactics were all over place, and leave mario on 2nd half was a joke, we all knew what was gona happen

I agree. I think Mario was actually trying today, he exerted that energy negatively at times but he was putting himself about while others hid. Its easy to blame Mario and he needs his head checking but to publicly slate him just feeds the fire. Stupidity.

Mario was one of the few players trying to do something but my word he is fucking stupid.

Well after today, if we can cement 2nd place and somehow win the rest of the games, and thrash utd along the way, guess that'll have to do for now. Anything else is a bonus.

The club will be a much saner place once Mario is gone unless we sign more mental midgets. Can't see who else would have the on-field and off-field bust-ups with he and Tevez gone.

The player is hearing he cannot be trusted, he could be subbed after 5 minutes and he would be punched by his manager.

And now he will be sold probably. Don't think we will have any different attitude from Balotelli, just like today.

Mancini= man management non plus ultra.

makes me wonder if mario wants to go back to italy and play for his mate at milan,by being a total nob and playing shite will surely keep his price tag down. what could he be worth now?

n reddish blue said:
makes me wonder if mario wants to go back to italy and play for his mate at milan,by being a total nob and playing shite will surely keep his price tag down. what could he be worth now?

He hasn't been shite though. He was miles better than Sergio today but he will always be at the forefront of everything, good and bad.

svennis pennis said:
n reddish blue said:

He hasn't been shite though. He was miles better than Sergio today but he will always be at the forefront of everything, good and bad.
fare point mate but if you had to choose out of the 2 who would it be?

Lets get one thing straight with the uber professional that is "our " Mario. He is an insult to our great club and he genuinely couldn't give a flying fuck about any of us blues or the rest of the squad he is the ultimate stereotypical self centered egotistical arrogant football wanker and I'm sick to fucking death of his child like spoilt brat antics that have definitely damaged squad and fan morale alike. It is time to say cheerio 1

The next biggest problem with any spoilt brat is the people who indulge him and help to perpetuate his personallity both on and off the pitch ...for that take a bow Roberto but unfortunately your misguided faith and patience could cost you your job and perhaps the small matter of a chance at winning the ultimate prize !

Time will tell but I think we all know that if Jose becomes available it will be an extremely sad but swift exit as Mark Hughes found out ! Oh the irony of living by the sword never more apt .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.