Mancini blames Hart for defeat

moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I can't stop you believing anything mate, but you are disagreeing with something which all 92 managers in the entire football league would agree with.

I doubt that.

Well you can doubt that 2+2=4 if you want, and I can't stop you, but that's the level that your debate is at.

NipHolmes said:
We have been winning less and scrape wins. We have Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Mario, Silva, Nasri and Yaya yet struggle to beat teams. It's not liek we have Arsenals frontline is it or Spurs single couple of strikers, we have a frontline other teams would love to have yet we don't make teh most of them and nor are we looking like we will get the most out them.

Maybe the players need to take some responsibility for that don't you think?

We lose to teams we should be beating with the team we have. Champions who scraped a draw at West Ham and should've lost and a team that lost and drew with Ajax who were whipping boys.

Like every side in football, we drop points when we didn't expect to.

It wouldn't be funny if so many were blind and chastised others for worrying about a club we all love. It's predictable to have the York away mob blindly arguing points just for sake of it even though counter arguements are usually stronger and more concise than opposing views.

Ah, York away it was only a matter of time. And LOL that one side is just blindly arguing points for the sake of it, but your side is making strong concise arguments.

I want Mancini to succeed but for goodness sakes people need to stop blindly protecting and hating on others. We are below par, we look like we need a lift to boost form. If our form doesn't improve then, well the writings on the wall.

People are offering an opinion that's different to yours. The only person that seems to have a problem with someone offering a different opinion is you (blindly arguing for the sake of it).

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I think only a few managers get a certain 'grace' when it comes to their obvious deficiencies, the belief, that talent will out, etc.

They tend to be man-managers, which of course, is not Mancini's style.

However, look at the issues Mourinho also has at Real, with the likes of Ramos and Casillas.

I would say big players always hold the power, essentially, because they have a bigger monetary value.

We may not be run like Chelsea, but there are striking similarities for me between the two squads, what has gone on in previous years.

Big players want their voices heard and can undermine the manager in the simplest of ways, either by not playing to the max, or leaking peripheral crap from the dressing room.

I'd defo say this is happening and have already said as much.

As for the leaks, I'd be inclined to assume Journo's have the shit ladel out in the big shit pot stirring as best as they can.

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I can't stop you believing anything mate, but you are disagreeing with something which all 92 managers in the entire football league would agree with.

I doubt that.

Well you can doubt that 2+2=4 if you want, and I can't stop you, but that's the level that your debate is at.

How is Mark Yates Dave?

WNRH said:
Chippy_boy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm with you 100% Billy. I fucking hate it. I don't think there should ever be a time when a manager publicly criticises a player. Keep that shit in house. Say what you want behind closed doors but don't go berating players in front of the media. It achieves nothing, especially when it's a player who has given you 100% wekk in week out. It also alienates the rest of his team mates.

Contrast Mourinho. In all his time at Chelsea, not once did I hear him saying that his players were anything other than magnificent. No matter what the result or the performance, in public he always praised them. And in return, they would walk through fire for him.

Until the point they revolted and got him sacked.

Eh?

The same players who were crying when they found out he was leaving, as did Mourinho.

They loved him there and they would love to have him back.

Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I doubt that.

I see we've got beyond having a discussion and reached the point where you try and mock people's intelligence.

If you think that 92 managers believe that under performance can be excused because the player didn't like the manager then good luck to you. Like I said, I doubt that is the case.

Damocles said:
If we win a game and perform well, the players are praised.

If we lose a game and perform well, the manager is slated.

If we lose a game and play badly, people want to sack the manager.

It would be funny if it wasn't so tiresomely predictable.

And so the debate moves to infantile level.

Now that was predictable, although I thought it would be others rather than you.

Please.

Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:

And so the debate moves to infantile level.

Now that was predictable, although I thought it would be others rather than you.

Please.

2+2=4

moomba said:
Didsbury Dave said:
moomba said:
I doubt that.

I see we've got beyond having a discussion and reached the point where you try and mock people's intelligence.

If you think that 92 managers believe that under performance can be excused because the player didn't like the manager then good luck to you. Like I said, I doubt that is the case.

I'm not mocking your intelligence, I'm making the point that you disagreed with this statement:

If the players underperform collectively occasionally, well that's football.

If the players underperform collectively regularly, then any manager in the game will acknowledge that it's his own responsibility alone.

And I'm saying that that statement is as obviously true as 2+2=4.

Damocles said:

yeah, that is football. this is manager destiny. result & responsibility all of manager.

That is football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.