Mancini blames Hart for defeat

The deflection beat Hart nothing else watch the goal it happens to the best keepers,time to get over it the shit wall was more to blame in this one.

jimharri said:
Sam. said:
Didn't watch it on Sky.....
Sam. said:
.....Heard Neville say something similar.
nortonlappari.gif

Nothing strange there.. people genuinely think that Balotelli has fantastic movement cause they've heard Neville saying it once. And they keep repeating it in any discussion since then.

Anyway, Hart is bad on free kicks since long time ago. And not only free kicks, he's not a shadow of himself from last season. He was great on one vs one situations this season but average at best at anything else.

Goal was not only his mistake though, Clichy and Nasri are to be blamed as much as him but to demand 3 men wall against van Persie in that situation is nothing short of awful goalkeeping.

MSP said:
jimharri said:
Sam. said:
Didn't watch it on Sky.....
Sam. said:
.....Heard Neville say something similar.
nortonlappari.gif

Nothing strange there.. people genuinely think that Balotelli has fantastic movement cause they've heard Neville saying it once. And they keep repeating it in any discussion since then.

Anyway, Hart is bad on free kicks since long time ago. And not only free kicks, he's not a shadow of himself from last season. He was great on one vs one situations this season but average at best at anything else.

Goal was not only his mistake though, Clichy and Nasri are to be blamed as much as him but to demand 3 men wall against van Persie in that situation is nothing short of awful goalkeeping.

I think the post was more to do with 'Didn't watch Sky' 'Heard Neville' and the inference that one cannot exist without t'other, Neville being on TV an all that ;)

i kne albert davy said:
The deflection beat Hart nothing else watch the goal it happens to the best keepers,time to get over it the shit wall was more to blame in this one.

Hit the nail on the head

i kne albert davy said:

Harts responsible for the wall. It was shit against Everton last season, and Liverpool this season. Plus Hart has given instructions to the wall totally opposite to the managers instructions allegedly (Tevez etc) His call he's cost us.

Joe was nowhere near his best on Sunday (thought he could have done better for their second), he didn't give clichey an option that led to the freekick for their third.

Hopefully he learns from these mistakes, gets on the training ground and works at his weaknesses. In my mind he will be the best keeper we've ever had in another 3 or 4 years time. He's still just a young bloke coming to the end of his apprenticeship and learning the hard way by his mistakes!!

To be honest i blame Clichy.

Hart was never going to get there in time, should have hoofed it into Row Z.

Decided to take on United's players bizarrely, lost it and then we were outnumbered and we conceded a stupid unnecessary free-kick.

The wall was a joke, Nasri is a disgrace. But firstly you have to look at why the free-kick was given.

You could blame a few players for a few things leading up to the goal.

However Joe said apparently to Mancini that if Nasri had not shithoused it they would be fine now.
You can't blame Joe for Nasri doing such a thing.

He also said he couldn't see the ball so asked Tevez to move so he could.

I would say that is the keepers call and not the managers.

Blue Tooth said:
MSP said:
jimharri said:

I think the post was more to do with 'Didn't watch Sky' 'Heard Neville' and the inference that one cannot exist without t'other, Neville being on TV an all that ;)

If you would have the sense to look back at the actual post and not what was quoted you would see that I said when I got home on the night I watched Neville's post match analysis and heard him say something similar.

He quoted 2 sentences from the post to add a giff and try and be funny.

TCIB said:
You could blame a few players for a few things leading up to the goal.

However Joe said apparently to Mancini that if Nasri had not shithoused it they would be fine now.
You can't blame Joe for Nasri doing such a thing.

He also said he couldn't see the ball so asked Tevez to move so he could.

I would say that is the keepers call and not the managers.

Mancini wanted Tevez in the wall next to Nasri, Joe over ruled that because he said he couldn't see, so Tevez moved away out of the wall. Joe's fault he wasn't as good as he thought. You'd think he might have learnt his lesson after Liverpool away. He's arrogant and cocky which isn't a bad thing, but as I said earlier he thinks he's better than he actually is. Next time how about 8 in the wall Joe?

Sam. said:
Blue Tooth said:
MSP said:

If you would have the sense to look back at the actual post and not what was quoted you would see that I said when I got home on the night I watched Neville's post match analysis and heard him say something similar.

He quoted 2 sentences from the post to add a giff and try and be funny.

What you said was
Sam. said:
Didn't watch it on Sky. Heard Neville say something similar when I got home and he was spot on.
which is one sentance not two and why he picked up on it...Neville is on Sky is he not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.