Mancini blames Hart for defeat

Mancio said:
Scareye said:
Mancio said:
i knew what you just wrote. i already knew. this dont change the fact that hart has become city's regular thanks to a mancini's - wrong - choice.

and , by the way , i fear for your walls

So you think Given would of been the better choice??

absolutely no. are hart and given the only two goalkeepers in the world ? hart was better than given and he's the best english keeper IMO. this still dont make him good enough for city.

You said he made the wrong choice, which suggests you thought he should of stayed with Given. You are entitled to your opinion, however if you think Hart is a major problem in this side you're very wrong.

Blue Tooth said:
Sam. said:
Blue Tooth said:
I think the post was more to do with 'Didn't watch Sky' 'Heard Neville' and the inference that one cannot exist without t'other, Neville being on TV an all that ;)

If you would have the sense to look back at the actual post and not what was quoted you would see that I said when I got home on the night I watched Neville's post match analysis and heard him say something similar.

He quoted 2 sentences from the post to add a giff and try and be funny.

What you said was
Sam. said:
Didn't watch it on Sky. Heard Neville say something similar when I got home and he was spot on.
which is one sentance not two and why he picked up on it...Neville is on Sky is he not?

Don't know why I am even getting into this with you, I have nothing to prove.

The key part of it is "when I got home". Because when I finally get home I like to watch the recording and flip to the analysis. Stop been a dick, you know what I mean.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
TCIB said:
You could blame a few players for a few things leading up to the goal.

However Joe said apparently to Mancini that if Nasri had not shithoused it they would be fine now.
You can't blame Joe for Nasri doing such a thing.

He also said he couldn't see the ball so asked Tevez to move so he could.

I would say that is the keepers call and not the managers.

Mancini wanted Tevez in the wall next to Nasri, Joe over ruled that because he said he couldn't see, so Tevez moved away out of the wall. Joe's fault he wasn't as good as he thought. You'd think he might have learnt his lesson after Liverpool away. He's arrogant and cocky which isn't a bad thing, but as I said earlier he thinks he's better than he actually is. Next time how about 8 in the wall Joe?

this thread and most of the posts on it are a complete bollox. From the Op's stupid little girly username, right through to this one.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
TCIB said:
You could blame a few players for a few things leading up to the goal.

However Joe said apparently to Mancini that if Nasri had not shithoused it they would be fine now.
You can't blame Joe for Nasri doing such a thing.

He also said he couldn't see the ball so asked Tevez to move so he could.

I would say that is the keepers call and not the managers.

Mancini wanted Tevez in the wall next to Nasri, Joe over ruled that because he said he couldn't see, so Tevez moved away out of the wall. Joe's fault he wasn't as good as he thought. You'd think he might have learnt his lesson after Liverpool away. He's arrogant and cocky which isn't a bad thing, but as I said earlier he thinks he's better than he actually is. Next time how about 8 in the wall Joe?

Your going to blame Hart here and totally overlook the fact if Nasri did his job properly the ball would have been blocked ? is that correct ?.

Even if we accept the stories are true and Mancini had a go at Hart, I thin eople are reading way too much into it.

It won't be the first time a manager has had a dig at a player after a game, it won't be the first time a player has had a dig back at the manager. It's happened plenty of times in the past three years at our club, and we haven't done too badly out of it.

People are now choosing to make it a big issue because they want it to be a big issue.

moomba said:
Even if we accept the stories are true and Mancini had a go at Hart, I thin eople are reading way too much into it.

It won't be the first time a manager has had a dig at a player after a game, it won't be the first time a player has had a dig back at the manager. It's happened plenty of times in the past three years at our club, and we haven't done too badly out of it.

People are now choosing to make it a big issue because they want it to be a big issue.

I agree but isn't that the second time now in recent weeks where the press have been allowed to have their ear to the door so to speak ?

All clubs will have this happen but we need to keep the press away from the changing room or whoever the twat is who tells em what happened needs to be fucked off away from that area.

TCIB said:
I agree but isn't that the second time now in recent weeks where the press have been allowed to have their ear to the door so to speak ?

All clubs will have this happen but we need to keep the press away from the changing room or whoever the twat is who tells em what happened needs to be fucked off away from that area.

There have been stories right throughout his tenure AFAIK.

Generally overblown, if you say to me a manager had a blast at his players after a defeat I would say who cares. With us, it's made out to be a full scale crisis and it's been that way since the takeover.

moomba said:

Generally overblown, if you say to me a manager had a blast at his players after a defeat I would say who cares. With us, it's made out to be a full scale crisis and it's been that way since the takeover.

Genuine question - can you remember the last time a club had quite so many stories about a manager and dressing room unrest over such a short tenure. You've made a few references to how the stories have been there since day one etc. For me, that in and of itself is a sign that something isn't right.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:

Genuine question - can you remember the last time a club had quite so many stories about a manager and dressing room unrest over such a short tenure. You've made a few references to how the stories have been there since day one etc. For me, that in and of itself is a sign that something isn't right.

No I can't remember. But I'm not convinced it is a bad thing, certainly despite numerous stories about dressing room and training ground fights between players, managers and everyone else we've had a very successful last couple of years. Remember a lot of people laughing about a few training ground punch ups and suggesting it meant that we as a club were falling apart. I think we're made of stronger stuff than that.

For Mancini in particular I don't think he sees dressing room shouting matches as a bad thing, he's said as much a few times.

So until it starts to impact on performances and results I don't personally care what they do in the dressing room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.