Mancini blames Hart for defeat

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
There have been stories right throughout his tenure AFAIK.

Generally overblown, if you say to me a manager had a blast at his players after a defeat I would say who cares. With us, it's made out to be a full scale crisis and it's been that way since the takeover.

Genuine question - can you remember the last time a club had quite so many stories about a manager and dressing room unrest over such a short tenure. You've made a few references to how the stories have been there since day one etc. For me, that in and of itself is a sign that something isn't right.

A lot of people (certainly on here) think that's more down to an agenda against City, rather than actual facts.

moomba said:
No I can't remember. But I'm not convinced it is a bad thing, certainly despite numerous stories about dressing room and training ground fights between players, managers and everyone else we've had a very successful last couple of years. Remember a lot of people laughing about a few training ground punch ups and suggesting it meant that we as a club were falling apart. I think we're made of stronger stuff than that.

For Mancini in particular I don't think he sees dressing room shouting matches as a bad thing, he's said as much a few times.

So until it starts to impact on performances and results I don't personally care what they do in the dressing room.

I'm not sure how having stories being fed to the press from the dressing room, on a regular basis, over a three year period, could ever be construed as anything other than negative.

BillyShears said:
I'm not sure how having stories being fed to the press from the dressing room, on a regular basis, over a three year period, could ever be construed as anything other than negative.

We had them last year and won the title, so I'm not going to get too bothered about similar stories this year.

moomba said:
BillyShears said:

We had them last year and won the title, so I'm not going to get too bothered about similar stories this year.

That's because your using the title win to justify any problems within the club. That's your business. I just hope the owners don't use the same logic.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
No I can't remember. But I'm not convinced it is a bad thing, certainly despite numerous stories about dressing room and training ground fights between players, managers and everyone else we've had a very successful last couple of years. Remember a lot of people laughing about a few training ground punch ups and suggesting it meant that we as a club were falling apart. I think we're made of stronger stuff than that.

For Mancini in particular I don't think he sees dressing room shouting matches as a bad thing, he's said as much a few times.

So until it starts to impact on performances and results I don't personally care what they do in the dressing room.

Last time we had a problem like this, it was Kia giving info to The Independent

yayas trusty right foot said:
BillyShears said:
moomba said:

Last time we had a problem like this, it was Kia giving info to The Independent

I do hate that man and yes i mean "hate" such a fucking snake.

BillyShears said:
That's because your using the title win to justify any problems within the club. That's your business. I just hope the owners don't use the same logic.

I'm sure if we win the league every year, plus do better in the CL, the owners wouldn't give a shit if there is a training ground fight every single day.

The manager will live by the sword and die by the sword. If he thinks it's right to go mental at the players inside the dressing room after a defeat then that is up to him, he certainly won't be the only manager to do that. Perhaps it would be all right if he kicked a hairdryer at Hart instead?

BillyShears said:

A title win as an end does justify the means in my book.

And the problem within the club isnt that Mancini has bollocked a player after a loss, it's that someone has chosen to wash the dirty linen in public. And I'm sure that will be dealt with whether we win the title again or not.

Billy, I agree with an awful lot of what you post on this forum, however, your opinions on this I find a little strange.

Fergie is the biggest example of a manager who doesn't fuck around and says it how it is. If he's pissed off with one of his players, he'll fucking tell them about it in the dressing room. Remember Beckham and the boot?

Do you think people over on Redcafe or wherever where saying Fergie's a **** and he shouldn't be doing it? If Mancini wants to have a go at one of his players in the privacy of the dressing room, then there's fuck all wrong with that.

The only thing that is wrong is that some **** has leaked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.