Mancini blames Hart for defeat

Question ... if Joe Hart's the one who's leaked this himself ... would anyone agree with Mancini if Mancini decided to drop/sell Joe on that basis?

BillyShears said:
Question ... if Joe Hart's the one who's leaked this himself ... would anyone agree with Mancini if Mancini decided to drop/sell Joe on that basis?

Somewhat of a fishing expedition here Billy? However, I for one would indeed take action against Joe, or any other player for that matter. if he/they 'leaked' stories to the gutter press..... As DD said earlier, all this (and dont kid yourself that all is happy at our club or any other, there are bust ups at every club for various reasons....even the Swamp, but you never hear anything from there...!) it should be kept in house "no dirty washing done in Public"...

BufordUSABlue said:
Somewhat of a fishing expedition here Billy? However, I for one would indeed take action against Joe, or any other player for that matter. if he/they 'leaked' stories to the gutter press..... As DD said earlier, all this (and dont kid yourself that all is happy at our club or any other, there are bust ups at every club for various reasons....even the Swamp, but you never hear anything from there...!) it should be kept in house "no dirty washing done in Public"...

Definitely somewhat of a fishing expedition. :) Just be interesting to see what people would do if it were in fact Joe.

BillyShears said:
BufordUSABlue said:

Definitely somewhat of a fishing expedition. :) Just be interesting to see what people would do if it were in fact Joe.

If it is true, we would of course have to weigh up the punishment versus the alledged the crime of course and also, the effects it would have on the team and moral. Pant's is no mug I grant you, but Joe is a hell of a keeper and the team would suffer as a result of his absence......all IMO :-)

Having met the guy, he is a genuine decent guy, but dont ever see this as a weakness, as he is as fiercely determined for continued success as anyone else at the club.

BufordUSABlue said:
Having met the guy, he is a genuine decent guy, but dont ever see this as a weakness, as he is as fiercely determined for continued success as anyone else at the club.

I would tend to agree. My worry is that when I look through the dressing room now, with the exception of Balo and to a lesser extent Tevez, I see a group of professional, hungry, mature, footballers. A group of model pro's so to speak. Which is why I find the idea of leaks right now, today, quite worrying, and why I think it paints the manager in an unflattering light. Mancini doesn't need to be everyone's best mate and he clearly isn't, but he should be able to retain enough respect from them as a collective to ensure that what goes on in the dressing room is sacrosanct.

BillyShears said:

Yes

BillyShears said:
BufordUSABlue said:

I would tend to agree. My worry is that when I look through the dressing room now, with the exception of Balo and to a lesser extent Tevez, I see a group of professional, hungry, mature, footballers. A group of model pro's so to speak. Which is why I find the idea of leaks right now, today, quite worrying, and why I think it paints the manager in an unflattering light. Mancini doesn't need to be everyone's best mate and he clearly isn't, but he should be able to retain enough respect from them as a collective to ensure that what goes on in the dressing room is sacrosanct.

Totally agree with you Billy, SAF is certainly no 'friend' of any of his players and I have never heard of him going out for a social dinner with any of them, but he has their 100% respect, likewise Mancini. The lack of comment from the club suggests an on-going internal investigation, which will lead to an official retraction from the guilty parties.........hopefully, otherwise we may have a mini shit storm brewing at the club .....again!

el4ft3.jpg

BillyShears said:
BufordUSABlue said:

Hate to run the risk of boring you once again but a lot of people other than the players would be aware of what goes on in the dressing room I would have thought.

Just thought this is all gossip, propaganda and possibly bollocks so maybe instead of panicking about a leak in city or a problem. City wouldn't release a statement about what is said in the gossip columns if so then we would see non stop club statements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.