Mancini blames Hart for defeat

BillyShears said:
Could we please not post .gifs of that goal. It's making a difficult morning even more difficult.

Agreed, last thing I want to see.

dancity19 said:
mick10 said:
dancity19 said:
Not really. So every player is exactly the same standard. Nope. If we played West Ham,and they did their jobs to the best of their ability, and we did ours to the best of ours, we would win, and West Ham are a decent team. So I don't understand your point, at all.

An impossible request really isn't it? Perfection. Everyone perform to their total ability everytime. Can't, and won't ever be done. Ever.
I think on your reckoning there,about standards and ability that would mean us or united would constantly win and the lesser teams than us would beat the lesser teams of them and so on and so on. Wouldn't be a point playing!
We're human and nothing especially humans are perfect.

I never said it would happen, as it obviously wouldn't. I was responding to the comment that if everyone did their jobs in football the game would end up 0-0 which simply isn't true. As one team would have the better players to do the job better.

I see your point exactly.The thing is it doesn't change the original post questioning your post. Nil, nil one all, 2 nil to us etc.......... Your post suggests if everybody did their job right..................................Then every result whilst maybe not the exact score would be a predictable result.
It's the morning after the day before Bill and we're all looking for answers to the loss, me included. In honesty there isn't any we just got beat. :(

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
No one in the ground (that I spoke to) thought Mario should be coming off when we were chatting at half time. We all wanted rid of Nasri for Tevez, and that is what should have happened.

What do you think enraged Mancini so much then ?
I really have no idea, I missed the first 3 mins of the second half finishing a couple of drinks so when I came out, Tevez was warming up and coming on.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 am --<br /><br />
dancity19 said:
SWP's back said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
No one knows for certain that it was Marwood.

I was not talking about last season.

This season this is our record

P 23 W9 D9 L5

Not that great really is it?

It is clear to anyone with eyes who watches the games that something aint right this season and whilst we did play well in parts yesterday, we still shipped 3 goals,all of which were preventable.
Why include CC and CL in there?

If you do the same for this stage last season, it is comparable.

How on earth would it be comparable. We actually won 3 games last year in the Champions League, and only lost 2. Likewise, we weren't knocked out of the CC at this stage last season. So how would it be comparable...??
DO you confuse "comparable" with "the exact same"?

Burtonblue said:
Hart has to take some of the blame for setting up a poor wall. Three men prob not enough.
Having said that, if Nasri hadn't cowered behind Dzeko it would probably have been ok.
I would however blame Joe for the all too frequent episodes of indecision at coming off his line. If he had done so more positively the whole free kick situation would not have arisen.
It is clear that Joe is not comfortable coming off his line and all too frequently he fails to dominate the 6 yard box. I don't know if this is by instruction from the coaching staff but it all too often results in confusion between him and his defenders.
Hart is a great shot stopper but great goalies need to have control of the 6 yard area. All too often he doesn't....

Well wrote mate. I think Hart has everything he needs to become best PL goalie, he is amazing in saving the impossible, but his play in 6 yard box is poor. I really don´t know what the whole deal is there, but he is so insecure in that area.

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
No one in the ground (that I spoke to) thought Mario should be coming off when we were chatting at half time. We all wanted rid of Nasri for Tevez, and that is what should have happened.

I really have no idea, I missed the first 3 mins of the second half finishing a couple of drinks so when I came out, Tevez was warming up and coming on.

-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 am --

dancity19 said:
SWP's back said:

How on earth would it be comparable. We actually won 3 games last year in the Champions League, and only lost 2. Likewise, we weren't knocked out of the CC at this stage last season. So how would it be comparable...??

Opening 23 games of 2011/12

Won 18
Drawn 3
Lost 2
Scored 65
Conceded 21

Opening 23 games of 2012/13
Won 9
Drawn 9
Lost 5
Scored 40
Conceded 28

I didn't actually realise just how different this seasons start compared to last season was!

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

It was after Mario tried to back heel the ball into the box, he went mental and told Tevez to warm up.

IamJedi said:
Burtonblue said:
Hart has to take some of the blame for setting up a poor wall. Three men prob not enough.
Having said that, if Nasri hadn't cowered behind Dzeko it would probably have been ok.
I would however blame Joe for the all too frequent episodes of indecision at coming off his line. If he had done so more positively the whole free kick situation would not have arisen.
It is clear that Joe is not comfortable coming off his line and all too frequently he fails to dominate the 6 yard box. I don't know if this is by instruction from the coaching staff but it all too often results in confusion between him and his defenders.
Hart is a great shot stopper but great goalies need to have control of the 6 yard area. All too often he doesn't....

Well wrote mate. I think Hart has everything he needs to become best PL goalie, he is amazing in saving the impossible, but his play in 6 yard box is poor. I really don´t know what the whole deal is there, but he is so insecure in that area.
Shay Given was similar in that he simply hated coming off his line. Unlike Given, however, Joe has the height and physique to do so just not the confidence. I do wonder if it is a deliberate tactic from the coaches to make him stay at home... If it is so then in my opinion it is a mistake which will only end up in misunderstandings and crap goals being conceded. We have let a ridiculous number of soft goals in this season. I am not saying they are all to do with goalkeeping but some definitely are...
By the way, I am not slating Hart as I really do think he could be the very best keeper around. He just isn't at the moment.

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

I really have no idea, I missed the first 3 mins of the second half finishing a couple of drinks so when I came out, Tevez was warming up and coming on.

-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 am --

dancity19 said:
SWP's back said:

Spare us the rather pathetic back tracking, you obviously don't appear to even know the meaning of "comparable" yourself......"of equivalent quality" is the definition and clearly, as an earlier poster has provided factual info of how our 2012/13 start compares to 2011/12, there is a clear difference between the two starts.

People are actually arguing over a hypothetical which all concerned agreed probably didn't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.