Mancini blames Hart for defeat

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The cookie monster said:
WNRH said:
I hope he did, was at fault for the last goal and could have done better with the first.
You mean he was at fault because of the deflection
Behave.

He was at fault because he didn't give Samir Nasri strict written instructions in triplicate 48hrs before the kick off that he wasn't to stick out a boot in the dying seconds of the game!

This is more paper shite from a shite hack writing for a shite newspaper. All part of their individual agenda at undermining the harmony of the dressing room. It doesn't matter how many players and how many times they come out and say that the spirit in the dressing room is skyblue high, the Rag apologists intent on undermining the efforts going on at MCFC will continue to write this bilge! It's a comic, and no doubt gives the cretins who read it a bit of an early morning laugh before they clock on in their shit-shovelling jobs (if they have one!)

You're wrong. When all media (broadsheet and tabloid) run the same story almost verbatim, it generally means someone who was there has told them. In this case, I suspect Mancini has done enough to alienate pretty much all the English lads in the dressing room and as such it could be any one of them who has taken exception to his stinking attitude.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Behave.

He was at fault because he didn't give Samir Nasri strict written instructions in triplicate 48hrs before the kick off that he wasn't to stick out a boot in the dying seconds of the game!

This is more paper shite from a shite hack writing for a shite newspaper. All part of their individual agenda at undermining the harmony of the dressing room. It doesn't matter how many players and how many times they come out and say that the spirit in the dressing room is skyblue high, the Rag apologists intent on undermining the efforts going on at MCFC will continue to write this bilge! It's a comic, and no doubt gives the cretins who read it a bit of an early morning laugh before they clock on in their shit-shovelling jobs (if they have one!)

You're wrong. When all media (broadsheet and tabloid) run the same story almost verbatim, it generally means someone who was there has told them. In this case, I suspect Mancini has done enough to alienate pretty much all the English lads in the dressing room and as such it could be any one of them who has taken exception to his stinking attitude.

Why the English lads bill? Don't understand.

Haven't read the whole thread, but I did wonder if Hart could have done better with their winning goal.

Whether 3 or 4 in the wall is debatable (Nasri making it 2 didn't help.) But Hart was less than 4 yards from his right hand post when RVP took is shot. I would say no more than 8 or 9 feet. And yes the ball took a slight deflection, but even so Hart was moving to his right (i.e. the right way) miles before the ball arrived.

Should have kept it out imho.

mick10 said:
Why the English lads bill? Don't understand.

Because they can't stand Mancini. In fact, the list of players who don't like Mancini seems to be growing exponentially this season. I've heard numerous people say even the likes of Vinny are at the end of their tether with Mancini and his stinking attitude towards defeats.

Can't remember the last time we lost a game and Mancini didn't both publicly and privately blame his players.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Behave.

That's the interesting thing, Billy, and one I mentioned on the other thread.

Someone's leaked that story for a reason.

Do you think the players smell blood in the water?

I've a feeling we might see one or two more stories like this, especially if we get another couple of bad results.

Didsbury Dave said:
I've a feeling we might see one or two more stories like this, especially if we get another couple of bad results.

The corrosive nature of Mancini's personality seems to be coming to the fore again this season. My personal opinion is that if he alienates Joe, Lescott, Milner, etc then he's finished at the club.

Didsbury Dave said:
BillyShears said:

That's the interesting thing, Billy, and one I mentioned on the other thread.

Someone's leaked that story for a reason.

Do you think the players smell blood in the water?

And there lies the problem...if reports are to be believed (and we always know to take reports with massive sceptism) that Tixi is currently trying to recruit Pep then this is how it always starts

BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The corrosive nature of Mancini's personality seems to be coming to the fore again this season. My personal opinion is that if he alienates Joe, Lescott, Milner, etc then he's finished at the club.

There have been reasons why all three would be pissed off with him recently. I've a hunch Lescott has had a bust up with him too as he appears to be getting the same cold shoulder we've seen others get when they've stepped out of line.

If we slip away further in the title race I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see more stories. Players know they can play their part and I wouldn't be surprised if this was the start of it.

The biggest concern is if performances on the pitch slip.

Mancini's man management stinks. If there was a player revolve it wouldn't surprise me.

Didsbury Dave said:
The biggest concern is if performances on the pitch slip.

I actually think we're very lucky to have a very professional squad of players. There's no way they'd ever do to Mancini what the Chelsea players did to AVB (and Scolari) and just down tools. I think they have too much respect for our owners to ever fuck around like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.