Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonmir said:
Mayor West said:
Moonmir said:
Very very interesting read: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2323653/Manuel-Pellegrini-verge-taking-Manchester-City-job-turning-Malaga-Premier-League-stepping-stone.html#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l#comments</a>

I wish some of our fans would open their eyes and see Pellegrini in the same light.
indeed. He is a quality manager

Huge opportunity for City this. I really really rate Pellegrini and will be heartbroken if he doesnt come after all of this.

MSP, people are thick and are working themselves in to a lather based on information from.......

Exactly.

Let the idiots panic. None of our higher ups "Owe" us anything, they don't answer to us. They can do whatever the hell they like with their property and just because you've supported City all your life, doesn't mean you get to know what's going in.

There is nothing you, I or anybody can do about it, so why rant and rave?

(Not pointed at MSP)

Pellegrini later reflected on his frustration at not being able to build a team at Real Madrid – due to the Galácticos policy at Real Madrid: "I didn't have a voice or a vote at Madrid. They sign the best players, but not the best players needed in a certain position. It’s no good having an orchestra with the 10 best guitarists if I don’t have a pianist. Real Madrid have the best guitarists, but if I ask them to play the piano they won’t be able to do it so well. He [Pérez] sold players that I considered important. We didn't win the Champions League because we didn't have a squad properly structured to be able to win it.

Interesting quote. Maybe he is more aligned with the business mens transfer policy than Mancini.

rickmcfc said:
Anyone watching sky sports news? Mourinho and Madrid are the airport and Mourinho went one way and the players all went the other way. god I would love him to get on a plane to Manchester. please Jose do it!!!

there's one or two rumours on twitter mate.

quaqmire's tweeted saying he's been told jose.

rickmcfc said:
Anyone watching sky sports news? Mourinho and Madrid are the airport and Mourinho went one way and the players all went the other way. god I would love him to get on a plane to Manchester. please Jose do it!!!

Not a chance but It would put a smile back on my face at the Chelski reaction if it were him to us and not Pelligrini lol

Personally I'm empty at the moment and don't really know which side of the fence I'm on.

Makes me laugh that outers are told we aren't real city fans as we aren't getting behind the club

Then inners appear to absolutely slate our owners, PR dept, directors etc, anybody who isn't Mancini. Makes me laugh.

ban-mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:

there's one or two rumours on twitter mate.

quaqmire's tweeted saying he's been told jose.

Who by ? Peter Griffin.

forevermancity said:
Makes me laugh that outers are told we aren't real city fans as we aren't getting behind the club

Then inners appear to absolutely slate our owners, PR dept, directors etc, anybody who isn't Mancini. Makes me laugh.

I like to class myself as "A wait and see'r" There's no point in getting mad, I have no say in the decision, it isn't a democracy.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
rickmcfc said:

Not a chance but It would put a smile back on my face at the Chelski reaction if it were him to us and not Pelligrini lol

Personally I'm empty at the moment and don't really know which side of the fence I'm on.
Hehe I wish but it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.