Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
C17Y AS said:
rickmcfc said:
Anyone watching sky sports news? Mourinho and Madrid are the airport and Mourinho went one way and the players all went the other way. god I would love him to get on a plane to Manchester. please Jose do it!!!

Just seen that too.

LOL and people think Mancini has bad relations at City with players and the board. Mou has launched civil war at Benabau in the past few weeks.

guy on talk shit this morning ,i know but i cant help it when city are talked about,said pele,spent 200,million at real and won f.a ,anyone better informed /?

gelly said:
C17Y AS said:
rickmcfc said:
Anyone watching sky sports news? Mourinho and Madrid are the airport and Mourinho went one way and the players all went the other way. god I would love him to get on a plane to Manchester. please Jose do it!!!

Just seen that too.

LOL and people think Mancini has bad relations at City with players and the board. Mou has launched civil war at Benabau in the past few weeks.

and the people who criticized our Bob for playing Lescott up front had better get used to it.. It was a reglar ploy of his to throw Huth or Terry up front to try and pull one out of the bag.

rickmcfc said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
rickmcfc said:

Not a chance but It would put a smile back on my face at the Chelski reaction if it were him to us and not Pelligrini lol

Personally I'm empty at the moment and don't really know which side of the fence I'm on.

Well on one side you've got a 61 year old who has won 1 trophy, or a younger Portuguese manager who wins where ever he goes. I know which side of the fence im on.

I meant with regards Bobby or A.N.Other. City have drained me over the last 4 days. They are like your teenage kid at times, they really piss you off and at times baffle you but you just can't help loving them and always looking for the positives !

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
MSP, people are thick and are working themselves in to a lather based on information from.......

Exactly.

Let the idiots panic. None of our higher ups "Owe" us anything, they don't answer to us. They can do whatever the hell they like with their property and just because you've supported City all your life, doesn't mean you get to know what's going in.

There is nothing you, I or anybody can do about it, so why rant and rave?

(Not pointed at MSP)

This.

We are happy for the money being pumped into our club so we have to let the owners do what they feel right like it or not.

That is so wrong. The day we just sit back and accept something we don't see is right because the owners have sunk a lot of money into the club is the day that we truly have lost our soul.

FWIW I don't think Sheikh Mansour, or the management have done a whole lot worthy of criticism at the moment.

Talk about Embarrassment: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2323895/One-Manchester-City-fan-stands-outside-Etihad-Stadium-support-Roberto-Mancini.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ncini.html</a>

MSP said:
bumbleblue said:
Dunno if this is relevant but i have just had a text saying Paul Power, Jim cassell and Adam Sadler (coach u 18s) have all gone today? anyone?

Looks like complete restructure of the coaching part of the club.

Nothing surprising though considering how @#!*% those youth teams were.

This is interesting. All around restructuring after evaluation?

ped said:
guy on talk shit this morning ,i know but i cant help it when city are talked about,said pele,spent 200,million at real and won f.a ,anyone better informed /?
In his year in charge, he set a then record points total while bedding in four world class signings, one of whom was injured for a good chunk of the year. It was the year that Barcelona really took off, otherwise they'd have won it. He had a 75% win percentage, more than any other Madrid manager before or since. Many think he was only fired because Jose suddenly became available.

Look what he did with Villarreal. He took a club from a town around the same size as Bury to the semi finals of the Champion's League, and had them finish ahead of Barcelona in the league. He was an offside goal away from taking a self destructing Malaga to the semi finals of the same competition. Under him, Isco has emerged as a major talent. Hell, he's overseen Roque Santa Cruz scoring 12 goals in the league this year... and he's borderline disabled!

ped said:

that's right .. however, the club made these purchases not him.

Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, Kaka and some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.