Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
rickmcfc said:
Anyone watching sky sports news? Mourinho and Madrid are the airport and Mourinho went one way and the players all went the other way. god I would love him to get on a plane to Manchester. please Jose do it!!!

Not a chance but It would put a smile back on my face at the Chelski reaction if it were him to us and not Pelligrini lol

Personally I'm empty at the moment and don't really know which side of the fence I'm on.

Well on one side you've got a 61 year old who has won 1 trophy, or a younger Portuguese manager who wins where ever he goes. I know which side of the fence im on.

MCFC-alan88 said:
MSP, people are thick and are working themselves in to a lather based on information from.......

Exactly.

Let the idiots panic. None of our higher ups "Owe" us anything, they don't answer to us. They can do whatever the hell they like with their property and just because you've supported City all your life, doesn't mean you get to know what's going in.

There is nothing you, I or anybody can do about it, so why rant and rave?

(Not pointed at MSP)

This.

We are happy for the money being pumped into our club so we have to let the owners do what they feel right like it or not.

stony said:
ban-mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
Anyone watching sky sports news? Mourinho and Madrid are the airport and Mourinho went one way and the players all went the other way. god I would love him to get on a plane to Manchester. please Jose do it!!!

there's one or two rumours on twitter mate.

quaqmire's tweeted saying he's been told jose.

Who by ? Peter Griffin.

Brilliant! Day one and we're already at Airport Watch.

rickmcfc said:

Just seen that too.

stony said:
ban-mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:

there's one or two rumours on twitter mate.

quaqmire's tweeted saying he's been told jose.

Who by ? Peter Griffin.

Giggity. It's like an episode of family guy on here today. Farcical. I've been getting off the ne'er go Reds here in Ireland all day... cu...nts

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
rickmcfc said:

Not a chance but It would put a smile back on my face at the Chelski reaction if it were him to us and not Pelligrini lol

Personally I'm empty at the moment and don't really know which side of the fence I'm on.

If you feel a terrible pain in your knackers, you're sitting on it.

[/quote]
The players go.

The day the players start dictating the manager, is the day we become Chelsea.
NO player (or manager) is bigger than the club.

One of the reasons for United's success is that the players KNEW who was boss. Rightly or wrongly, what Ferguson said was gospel.
Some call it bullying, and there's a good case for that. Others call it firm leadership, and there's an equally good case for that.
But when you count their trophies... I think I'd opt for a 'firm leader' every day of the week.[/quote]

Sorry but this is an oversimplification of Fergie's tenure at United. He may have had the final word on all affairs of his inferiors (players, coaching staff etc) but he certainly towed the line with the Glazers - including mocking United fans who had genuine concerns about their reasons for purchasing the club, and not bitching about lack of funds at certain times.

All managers at big modern football clubs have to work in the middle of a hierarchy - something Mancini wasn't doing.

nomorethaksintimes said:
The players go.

The day the players start dictating the manager, is the day we become Chelsea.
NO player (or manager) is bigger than the club.

One of the reasons for United's success is that the players KNEW who was boss. Rightly or wrongly, what Ferguson said was gospel.
Some call it bullying, and there's a good case for that. Others call it firm leadership, and there's an equally good case for that.
But when you count their trophies... I think I'd opt for a 'firm leader' every day of the week

Sorry but this is an oversimplification of Fergie's tenure at United. He may have had the final word on all affairs of his inferiors (players, coaching staff etc) but he certainly towed the line with the Glazers - including mocking United fans who had genuine concerns about their reasons for purchasing the club, and not bitching about lack of funds at certain times.
All managers at big modern football clubs have to work in the middle of a hierarchy - something Mancini wasn't doing.

There were owners/directos/superiors before the Glazers and Ferguson tried to scam them out of a few bob on a racehorse. He has never towed the party line, he has run that entire organisation from a footballing point of view with an iron fist and never kow towed to anyone, and they are all the better for it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/3429693.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 429693.stm</a>

Dunno if this is relevant but i have just had a text saying Paul Power, Jim cassell and Adam Sadler (coach u 18s) have all gone today? anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.