Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esteban de la Sexface said:
gelly said:
C17Y AS said:
Just seen that too.

LOL and people think Mancini has bad relations at City with players and the board. Mou has launched civil war at Benabau in the past few weeks.

and the people who criticized our Bob for playing Lescott up front had better get used to it.. It was a reglar ploy of his to throw Huth or Terry up front to try and pull one out of the bag.

Common tactic used by top managers.

Try and put yourself in Vicky Kloss' stiletto's for a second.

Firstly, the initial leak does not come out if City, they are playing catch-up in the team hotel on the morning of a Cup Final.

In addition, are we then expected to lie to the wider media, the fans and Mancini, by making a rod for our own backs prior to kick off, knowing it will come back to haunt us?

Mancini has been a dead man walking for months, but I'm certain the club wanted to conclude it in the right manner at the end of the season.

Kloss walks in to Mancini already holding court in a small ante room.

How embarrassed would you feel to be then brought into the equation.

Subsequently, why would you then even want to go out on a limb for someone who publicly called you a cnut?

It comes to something when the journos present felt the need to step in and defend the person who is supposed to keep them in check.

There have been many times this season when Mancini goes off message and it turns into a bigger story that it should have been.

His Monaco revelations, United being lucky, Nasri/wanting to punch him.

You can't interject when he is the instigator, you only undermine him by pulling him up.

The job is to pull up journos not the manager.

So let me get this straight...
Pellegrini made some brilliant signings at madrid,had a great squad but didn't win the league...
Mourinho has won where ever he has gone and granted he's had an open cheque book...
Bit of a no brainer really!

Do we employ peregrin and risk the fact of a nothing season or do we employ the special one and have a fucking mental 3 years with him??
I know where my money will be...

Bobby has obviously taken us as far as he can,it's time for us to get to the next level.....

Akai said:
ped said:
guy on talk shit this morning ,i know but i cant help it when city are talked about,said pele,spent 200,million at real and won f.a ,anyone better informed /?

that's right .. however, the club made these purchases not him.

Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, Kaka and some others.

and got something like 96 points. barca were just untouchable when he was in charge

gelly said:
C17Y AS said:
rickmcfc said:
Anyone watching sky sports news? Mourinho and Madrid are the airport and Mourinho went one way and the players all went the other way. god I would love him to get on a plane to Manchester. please Jose do it!!!

Just seen that too.

LOL and people think Mancini has bad relations at City with players and the board. Mou has launched civil war at Benabau in the past few weeks.

That's exactly why managers like Mourinho and Mancini last 2-3 years only no matter how much trophies they bring on the table.

They create such a tense working environment, a bomb where it is not a matter if it will explode but when.

Salfordian Blue said:
ped said:
guy on talk shit this morning ,i know but i cant help it when city are talked about,said pele,spent 200,million at real and won f.a ,anyone better informed /?
In his year in charge, he set a then record points total while bedding in four world class signings, one of whom was injured for a good chunk of the year. It was the year that Barcelona really took off, otherwise they'd have won it. He had a 75% win percentage, more than any other Madrid manager before or since. Many think he was only fired because Jose suddenly became available.

Look what he did with Villarreal. He took a club from a town around the same size as Bury to the semi finals of the Champion's League, and had them finish ahead of Barcelona in the league. He was an offside goal away from taking a self destructing Malaga to the semi finals of the same competition. Under him, Isco has emerged as a major talent. Hell, he's overseen Roque Santa Cruz scoring 12 goals in the league this year... and he's borderline disabled!

and ten years ago he won the inter toto as well !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.