Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
Its a good job that hughes thread got pulled
Cannot believe the posters who didnt want him sacked are the same ones pummeling mancini
ycmiu

I reckon i know who pulled it too.

Go on then, tell us.....

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
samharris said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Not a chance but It would put a smile back on my face at the Chelski reaction if it were him to us and not Pelligrini lol

Personally I'm empty at the moment and don't really know which side of the fence I'm on.

The side of the fence with the unchained bike would be best :)

I just bring the bikes TO the fence, where they go after that ain't my business Guv ;o)

Got any real leather look burgundy pvc briefcases guv ??

blueinsa said:
The cookie monster said:
Its a good job that hughes thread got pulled
Cannot believe the posters who didnt want him sacked are the same ones pummeling mancini
ycmiu

I reckon i know who pulled it too.

Go on then, tell us.....

One of the chief outers pulled it imo

Hmmm...after really not wanting Mou as he's a bit of a knob...we may as well go the full hog.

Moyes v Mou only one winner.

I can't see the club allowing Bob to be in charge against Norwich. However it's dressed up they wont want 48K fans singing his name all night.

MSP said:
bumbleblue said:
Dunno if this is relevant but i have just had a text saying Paul Power, Jim cassell and Adam Sadler (coach u 18s) have all gone today? anyone?

Looks like complete restructure of the coaching part of the club.

Nothing surprising though considering how shit those youth teams were.

However, weren't the u-14s scoring like 10, 11 goals a game, and I think they won a trophy? Are these coaches going to be replaced as well?
Also, I'm guessing if Mancini departs, Lombardo is also leaving?

As well as coaches, the scouting department needs to be overhauled as well..

city2 said:
Is this pell guy being used as a smokescreen while we go for a bigger target like Jose ?

I think you are underestimating Pellegrini, and no I dont think there are any smokescreens

city2 said:
Is this pell guy being used as a smokescreen while we go for a bigger target like Jose ?
Pellegrini is wanted by barca, chelsea wanted him to, psg are rumoured to want him.

He is a big name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.