Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks likely to be true. handling and timing of it seems very strange. is not quite the debacle of the Hughes sacking, but runs it close.

BobKowalski said:
So to recap. 50 odd pages of Mancini 'breaking news' with no actual breaking news and Pep learnt English last week to work for City in 2 years time which means that we are discussing the sacking of the new man before he's even been appointed which has got to be a City record. Marvellous.

Only City :-)

Pastor Kidney said:
Just read this off the BBC page..

Tim in Manchester: "My flat overlooks the Etihad and about an hour ago a very swish looking helicopter took off from just behind it... Talks?"

I suspect Tim may be telling porkies.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
i♥city! said:
BobKowalski said:
So to recap. 50 odd pages of Mancini 'breaking news' with no actual breaking news and Pep learnt English last week to work for City in 2 years time which means that we are discussing the sacking of the new man before he's even been appointed which has got to be a City record. Marvellous.

Its a simple concept . Pellegrini instills the spanish football flair and philosophy for about 3 years and Pep finally takes over after giving Bayern the media attention they've been looking for. Pep didn't take out a whole year to study English just so he could be the Manager of a club in Germany.

based on ................

Prestwich Blue saying Pep will Fook Munich off in a couple of years and come here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.