Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
meldrew said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yep, same bullshit which has had Mancini out the door for a while!

If this is the case, surely why would Barca be bothered about City enough to de-rail our end of season?

Barca and City have a real problem at present.

They have also been courting Pellegrini for a few weeks so are privy to what he is up to.

Added to the targeting of certain players, I believe the timing of the leaks from Spain were not coincidental at all.

Explains a lot the plus I believe us having Txixi and Sorriano no doubt leaves a bitter taste!

bobmcfc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
i♥city! said:
Its a simple concept . Pellegrini instills the spanish football flair and philosophy for about 3 years and Pep finally takes over after giving Bayern the media attention they've been looking for. Pep didn't take out a whole year to study English just so he could be the Manager of a club in Germany.

based on ................

Prestwich Blue saying Pep will Fook Munich off in a couple of years and come here

unless hes spoken personally to Pep, which i doubt how would he know that.

southstander93 said:
Will be absolutely gutted if all of this is true. Mancini has delivered things to this football club that I never thought would happen in my life. City were, as someone put before, a parody of their former self. The owners saved us from the face of administration and eventually appointed a manager that would deliver our first trophy in 35 years, a unforgettable derby day win at the swamp, 5 trips to wembley in 2 years, a roller coaster that will never be beaten, and of course, the greatest day of my life last may. I cannot believe the chairman is looking at anyone else other than Mancini as the future of Manchester City, although I don't know if I'm feeling this way due to love for Mancini and what he's done for us, rather than what is best for the club. I think the club needs to keep their feet on the ground a bit, and stop thinking like Chelsea. One season without a trophy is nothing to us, we suffered 35 of them. They say they want to base this club around the fans for all of their loyalty over the years, yet are choosing to ignore the fact that Mancini's name rings around the Etihad week in week out, simply because (apart from a few) the fans want him to stay. He is the man for the job, please don't sack him City, I thought we were long past this.

A lot of Managers would do the same if they were supported with the Funds that Bobby splashed around.

PjMSweden said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
The woman just stated it on radio.

I can't listen online unfortunately this broadcast is not available outside the UK. Anyone got a link that works abroad?

use a web based uk proxy to bypass the overseas availability

copy/paste the talksport url into the text box on this page >>>> <a class="postlink" href="http://proxify.co.uk/p/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://proxify.co.uk/p/</a>

i♥city! said:
BobKowalski said:
So to recap. 50 odd pages of Mancini 'breaking news' with no actual breaking news and Pep learnt English last week to work for City in 2 years time which means that we are discussing the sacking of the new man before he's even been appointed which has got to be a City record. Marvellous.

Its a simple concept . Pellegrini instills the spanish football flair and philosophy for about 3 years and Pep finally takes over after giving Bayern the media attention they've been looking for. Pep didn't take out a whole year to study English just so he could be the Manager of a club in Germany.

Thats nice. During the installation of this Spanish flair and philosophy does he have to, you know, win anything or is it optional? I like the winning bit. Kind of got used to it.

pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:
Everybody seems to be missing the point, which I have been remonstrating since the match was over.

THE PLAYERS REFUSED TO PLAY IN AN FA CUP FINAL!!! because they wanted the manager out and knew he was at the brink.

So they crafted mancini's sack coffin and played the nails in.

And essentially sealed his faith.

This, I wager, is a bigger issue than any manager and raises some real and serious questions about our players.They are talented, some even world class but I question their priorities and the constitution of their feelings towards the club.

They are the ones to blame not mancini.

This is an outrage!!.
Yes, the players played poorly enough to not win the league, but good just good enough to finish second. Then played well enough to get to the final if the FA Cup and then throw it away on purpose to finish their evil plan.

It's obvious when you think about it.....

So you can be sarcastic as well.

Anyway, the point I made is clear so free your mind and read the words.
The performance and attitude of the players yesterday is separate from our performances this season or position in the league.

Yesterday was a clear revelation of the players not being on Mancini side and they made sure it came across by their indifferent performance.

If you dont see that then there you go.

Yipeeee!

I thank him for his efforts but there's no sentiment allowed with the sums of money involved here, results gained from players technical ability papered over the fact that our team hasn't evolved for the last two seasons.

The only way is up now, can't wait to see what our players really are capable of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.