Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dribble said:
jrb said:
Have that you Red.......

16260011_H.jpg

(it's the wrong spelling jrb)
What makes this worse, is that the Rags I know are having a double laugh, 1st Wigan now Mancini. The whole thing is a mess & is making us look like a joke.

Dont fret fella, cos the biggest joke of all is Moyes to them..we can put our shit behind us-so to speak.. their shit is waiting to pounce..

Balti said:
Daz_Blue said:
I can confirm Pellegrini is set to leave Málaga and sign with Manchester City. The club is trying to bring Isco along, player is interested in the move ........

Some guy called Henandez on Twitter ......

wow be still my beating heart

Pellegrini and Isco

We'll romp the league next season then

YCNMIU

Sounds better than Mancini and Sinclair ......

samharris said:
Dribble said:
jrb said:
Have that you Red.......

16260011_H.jpg

(it's the wrong spelling jrb)
What makes this worse, is that the Rags I know are having a double laugh, 1st Wigan now Mancini. The whole thing is a mess & is making us look like a joke.

Dont fret fella, cos the biggest joke of all is Moyes to them..we can put our shit behind us-so to speak.. their shit is waiting to pounce..

Had a RAG laughing this morning and then I reminded him you still have Moyes, his face was a picture.

Imagine the nuclear explosion that would happen if Fergie didn't really retire and took over the City job instead.

Never going to happen, but made me chuckle to imagine.

gelly said:
Rags singing about Mancini.

I think that sums them coonts up perfectly.. on their managers farewell home game they sing their rival managers name..

They have never to my knowledge had a regular song about old pisscan..

Fucking awful news - why can't we ever get a perspective on things and instead always revert to headless chicken implosion the moment things don't go entirely our way - we will rue this disgusting spineless and ungrateful reaction . Clearly the 5 keyboard campaigners on here were not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.