Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
moomba said:
I think its more about sacking after one bad season in four.

But it's not just about the one bad season. He isn't the man who fits the mould of what our club see as being the future.

I disagree with that but thats beside the point.

The people in charge are paid the big money to make decisions and will live or die according to the success of those decisions.

So if he is sacked then so be it. I just dont want us to be a club that cant tolerate a bad season without having to make major changes. Because football is different from other business, and bad seasons happen.

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Balti said:
But no better than Mancini and Silva

Looks like we'll get to find out

Personally I'd bet Mancini >>>>Pellegrini

I hope i'm wrong.

Pellegrini will need to win the league next season and do well in europe or he'll presumably be sacked as we continue to become the next Chelski

yeah 3 managers in 5 years or 5 managers in 12 years right up there with Chelsea that

I think its more about sacking after one bad season in four.

Its a real concern of mine if we as a club cant cope with a bad season without needing to make wholesale changes.

Because every club has a bad season every now and then.

Precisely.

What happens if Pellegrini has a poor season?
Or worse struggles right from the outset.....
Vicious cycle

Wreckless Alec said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its not just been a bad season its been diabolical really, the biggest achievement giving how poor we have been is that we finished 2nd

Finishing 2nd is a diabolical season ? I think some of us have different definitions of the word "diabolical"

No you misunderstand what I am saying. We have been poor very poor compared to last season and forunatly apart from rags everyone has been worse as well so we basically finished 2nd because Arsenal, spurs and Chelsea have repeatedly shot themselves in the foot

Mayor West said:
I wonder if Pellegrini would prefer Falcao over Cavani, having seen more of him in the Spanish league?

Falcao bloke has just gone to Monaco apparently.

it was quite apparent after yesterdays shambolic performance that the players don`t want to play for him anymore...
I hate to say it but he looks like he lost the dressing room ages ago,it looks like he couldn`t motivate the players for a cup final and if that happens then we`re fooked but the players need to take a long hard look at theirselves,multi millionairres obviously couldn`t give a shit about the shirt,the club or the fans after yesterday...
this summer could be a significant one in football,it will be a very interesting post season...
if he has gone then thanks for the memories Roberto,you will always be remembered but nobody is bigger than the club and we move on...

Please can someone give me 5 good league performances, not just the result, since Xmas....Apart the Swamp, and Arsenal away (albeit against 10 men) I`m struggling. The play has been turgid, and at times boring. I don`t know whether its the tactics, the lack of player desire, or some the players alledged dislike of the manager. But something needed to be done, its just dissappointing the way its been handled 24-48 hours prior to an FA Cup Final.
That day 12 months ago will last with me forever, and I will be grateful for all Bobby has achieved with MCFC. But now is the time to move forward. Whether it be Pellegrini, or ANOther, the manager in place will get my full backing.

ps would love to see De Boer given the job.

S04 said:
bacuzzi said:
Why don't the club say something? At least through Cook we had some form of communication. We've had zilch from the spanish duo since they were brought in. I'm beginning to think they haven't even spoken to Mancini. What the hell is happening?

Don´t be stupid, Mancini met them on a weekly if not daily basis..

Doen't sound like it judging by RM's comments yesterday.

Andouble said:
I don't know why people still want Mourinho. He's an absolute twat. The type of guy we as a fans of this club have hated for many years. Arrogrant, brash, and a bully.

Because he is an absolute twat that wins trophies where ever he goes. He is a born winner. I would have him in a heartbeat and the only manager who is currently available that's an upgrade from Mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.