Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club dont need to say anything. Its the media thats been generating all this news, regardless of fact or not.

All the club need to do is ....( IF )..... announce Pellegrini as the new manager. Thats it. Otherwise its status quo.

Has there been any official announcement from Malaga. Have they come out and said either way about their manager?

Balti said:
moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
yeah 3 managers in 5 years or 5 managers in 12 years right up there with Chelsea that

I think its more about sacking after one bad season in four.

Its a real concern of mine if we as a club cant cope with a bad season without needing to make wholesale changes.

Because every club has a bad season every now and then.

Precisely.

What happens if Pellegrini has a poor season?
Or worse struggles right from the outset.....
Vicious cycle

Mancini had a poor few months when he joined us, failed to get us to a cup final and failed with getting us forth with which he was tasked to do. They didnt sack him so they were willing to give him time.

Vienna_70 said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Just been reading up on Pellegrini this guy knows his stuff, seriously he does.

Me too.

He certainly has a more than decent CV. And he's a civil engineer to boot!

very underrated manager. took villareal to champs league semi's and runners up in la liga. they are now in the liga adelante. brought real madrid a record points haul, barca's brilliance was the only reason they missed out on the league

dom said:
gmckennasell said:
so the club have succumbed to the media , the two Spanish executives from Barcelona have got a lot to answer for , how they have let this situation be played out in the public domain is a disgrace. If it is true and Mancini is history , then if this pelegrini guy fails , they two Spanish waiters should also lose their jobs. They have done nothing to support Roberto since they arrived , in fact they have done the opposite and undermined him from day one , I would rather see these two spanish clowns leave than Roberto .

If the Club don't start managing the media better , the vermin will undermine pelligrini in just the same way.

Absolutely agree Dom.
It's like a sodding free for all week after week.
And today we look decidedly amateurish.

Balti said:
moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
yeah 3 managers in 5 years or 5 managers in 12 years right up there with Chelsea that

I think its more about sacking after one bad season in four.

Its a real concern of mine if we as a club cant cope with a bad season without needing to make wholesale changes.

Because every club has a bad season every now and then.

Precisely.

What happens if Pellegrini has a poor season?
Or worse struggles right from the outset.....
Vicious cycle

It's a concern but I'm hoping they would show a little faith. Maybe they are willing to give someone time but they're just making sure it's the right person.

zandvoort blue said:
Please can someone give me 5 good league performances, not just the result, since Xmas....Apart the Swamp, and Arsenal away (albeit against 10 men) I`m struggling. The play has been turgid, and at times boring. I don`t know whether its the tactics, the lack of player desire, or some the players alledged dislike of the manager. But something needed to be done, its just dissappointing the way its been handled 24-48 hours prior to an FA Cup Final.
That day 12 months ago will last with me forever, and I will be grateful for all Bobby has achieved with MCFC. But now is the time to move forward. Whether it be Pellegrini, or ANOther, the manager in place will get my full backing.

ps would love to see De Boer given the job.

Sound like the Python sketch 'What have the Romans ever done for us'. YCNMIU

Any 007 fans out there? Pellegrini looks like a Bond villain from maybe a late 70's/80's Bond film but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.