Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
mscenterh750 said:
Modgblue, you don't sack somebody before a game ala Hughes and you certainly don't let it be known we are replacing a manager the night before an important final, none of that strikes of class. Do it when the season is done and dusted and do it without letting the media know first.

But the club weren't responsible for letting it become public knowledge. There are a fair few teams chasing a small pool of talented managers and they appear to have been trying to be proactive - just bad luck it seems.

sir peace frog said:
at the moment this is nothing but speculation,the club will say something when it is right.

everybody is quick to slag the club off,the club is now S monsor,he has done nothing but good for us,he has been advised to bring in the barca 2 to run the club,they have decided (if its all true) that mancini isnt the man and pellegrini is,if thats the case then we have to trust their decision.

mancini has done nothing but have a pop all season about the lack of transfers and quality of transfers,he should of just got on with it,and i think this is the reason he has been sent packing.

i like mancini,and am thankful for what he helped us achieve,but if the powers that be think it is time for a change then fine.

i personally havent a clue about pellegrini,from what ive read today hes seems like hes a well respected coach,and if he can get that extra 5% from the players we will win the league.
At last...... some sense. there really are some drama queens on this sight who can't finish a sentence without an expletive.
I think most fans have mixed feelings about Mancini, however just as Hughes wasn't the choice of ADUG.....Mancini wasn't the choice of Txiki and Soriano who are now responsible for our day to day running. I, myself would have preferred to have given Mancini another twelve months, however consider this......in Mancinis tenure have we improved against the likes of Everton.....we have beaten Wigan twice this year....but they have outplayed us in all the games...Champions league ??.my point is that Mancini can be too stubborn at times and he doesn't seem to learn
He will be very unlucky to lose his job.....however if Txiki and Soriano do not consider him to be the right man...they would not be doing their job if they didn't replace him.
We have to trust these people....we replaced Hughes...to which Mancini was party to.....it's always best to change from a position of strength rather than during a crisis......it would be foolish to sack a manager without having a replacement already lined up...........lets not use any of this for yesterdays abject performance.....this was down to two things....the players....and then the substitutions.....Tevez and Nasri were two of the better performers....Mancini made the wrong call.....however his fate looks as though it had already been decided.

Jaques said:
LoveCity said:
What a chilling photo this is of the power players at City looking down (literally) at Mancini:

BKFH1M_CIAAjq24.jpg:large
It is a life. If some players don't satisfied, Mancini get them fired, if Mancini don't satisfied, those on top fired him. It is a life.

Is that Marcel Proust - very profound (O:

B\connellblue said:
The bobby era is over now. We move on. 12 months from now we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about. In the end his stubbornness has cost him his job, It was the right decision at the time to sack Hughes and it's the right decision to part with bobby now. People lose their jobs all the time, it's a fact of life, very few with a severance package like bobby will get. And if pellegrinis a failure he will quite rightly bite the bullet too. At the end of the day I care little as to who manages us and that's as it should be.

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Say that to them buggers! 4 manager's they've had while mancini has been here, 4!

Stability is whats needed, When Pellegrini comes, I hope he stays longer than Mancini. I don't want city to be another chelsea!

allan harper said:
What's latest lads, I'm in a pub but fuck slags and coke I'm more interested in this?

mancini OUT, pelligrini IN
aguero OUT, santa cruz IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.