Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Bones_92 said:
Absolute disgrace if we sack Mancini. We are becoming the next Chelsea
Why, how many managers has Abramovich given three and a half years in the job?
Mourinho

so one manager out of how many? And he had won the title twice in those three seasons hadn't he? I don't think sacking Mancini makes us much like Chelsea really.

Wreckless Alec said:
Yeah i would agree with that, I've seen plenty of diabolical seasons since 1970.

Runners up in the League and FA Cup? Once upon a time they used to call that chasing the double.

With Chelsea and United both employing new Managers, and despite United winning the League very much in a period of transition like Chelsea. Great players, BIG names, but gaping holes everywhere, wherever you look.

We would have romped it next season, after a "Crisis" year.

Our Squad needed tweaking, nothing more, a few under achievers shipped out. The spine of the team, Hart Zabaleta Kompany Toure Silva and Aguero, as strong as any other team out there.

Now a season with rivals with proven Premiership credentials, Mourinho, Moyes, Wenger and a quickly learning Vilas Boa. What do we do? Sack the most successful manager in our History, and employ a man who knows little or nothing about the Premiership.

It reminds me of when Chelsea employed Scolari, without Scolari's CV.

Fucking Idiots, the spotlight would have been on Moyes and Mourinho next season, Mancini was well versed in the Prem and would have learnt loads from this year.

Pellegrino looks like a bit of a "Butterfly", to quote an Old Cliche, "More clubs than Jack Nicklaus.

Great post. The timing could not be worse.

At least the cabal will be happy tonight - delight for DD, L Ron Hairdoo and Billy BS along with the cabal also rans like negative Nip and the other no marks

Sleep well Boo Boys !

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
TGR said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
you convinced yet?

When he wins us an FA Cup and Premier League title I will be convinced.

Not with the appointment, i trust those who run the club to make the right choices, mr 80s wanted to part with £500 the other day he was adamant this wouldn't happen!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I presume you were the punter who placed 10K on this. Balloon.

woodieMCFC said:
B\connellblue said:
The bobby era is over now. We move on. 12 months from now we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about. In the end his stubbornness has cost him his job, It was the right decision at the time to sack Hughes and it's the right decision to part with bobby now. People lose their jobs all the time, it's a fact of life, very few with a severance package like bobby will get. And if pellegrinis a failure he will quite rightly bite the bullet too. At the end of the day I care little as to who manages us and that's as it should be.

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Say that to them buggers! 4 manager's they've had while mancini has been here, 4!

Stability is whats needed, When Pellegrini comes, I hope he stays longer than Mancini. I don't want city to be another chelsea!

While I feel like I'm repeating myself over and over here, those comparing us to Chelsea, are aware that, even with those 4 managers, they've still won more trophies in that time span than us, right?

Utd lifting the trophy at OT, and tomorrow they parade it around Manchester.

And we're firing a manager and scrabbling around for a replacement. That's the latest.

woodieMCFC said:
B\connellblue said:
The bobby era is over now. We move on. 12 months from now we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about. In the end his stubbornness has cost him his job, It was the right decision at the time to sack Hughes and it's the right decision to part with bobby now. People lose their jobs all the time, it's a fact of life, very few with a severance package like bobby will get. And if pellegrinis a failure he will quite rightly bite the bullet too. At the end of the day I care little as to who manages us and that's as it should be.

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Say that to them buggers! 4 manager's they've had while mancini has been here, 4!

Stability is whats needed, When Pellegrini comes, I hope he stays longer than Mancini. I don't want city to be another chelsea!

While Mancini has been here, they've won more than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.