Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
woodieMCFC said:
B\connellblue said:
The bobby era is over now. We move on. 12 months from now we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about. In the end his stubbornness has cost him his job, It was the right decision at the time to sack Hughes and it's the right decision to part with bobby now. People lose their jobs all the time, it's a fact of life, very few with a severance package like bobby will get. And if pellegrinis a failure he will quite rightly bite the bullet too. At the end of the day I care little as to who manages us and that's as it should be.

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Say that to them buggers! 4 manager's they've had while mancini has been here, 4!

Stability is whats needed, When Pellegrini comes, I hope he stays longer than Mancini. I don't want city to be another chelsea!

You don't want us to win the Champions League?

woodieMCFC said:
B\connellblue said:
The bobby era is over now. We move on. 12 months from now we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about. In the end his stubbornness has cost him his job, It was the right decision at the time to sack Hughes and it's the right decision to part with bobby now. People lose their jobs all the time, it's a fact of life, very few with a severance package like bobby will get. And if pellegrinis a failure he will quite rightly bite the bullet too. At the end of the day I care little as to who manages us and that's as it should be.

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Say that to them buggers! 4 manager's they've had while mancini has been here, 4!

Stability is whats needed, When Pellegrini comes, I hope he stays longer than Mancini. I don't want city to be another chelsea!

Why us stability needed. The big teams in Europe with money are always winning things without stability

woodieMCFC said:

I hope Jupp Heynckes arrive (he is free) and not Pellegrini.

Lancet Fluke said:
pudge said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Why, how many managers has Abramovich given three and a half years in the job?
Mourinho

so one manager out of how many? And he had won the title twice in those three seasons hadn't he? I don't think sacking Mancini makes us much like Chelsea really.
Their manager merry go round started after Mourinho left, who was there for 3 seasons.

We are apparently getting rid of Mancini after 3 seasons, arguably our most successful 3 seasons.

Their revolving door started somewhere.

Also I'm pretty sure you asked the question thinking the answer was none..

BoyBlue_1985 said:
woodieMCFC said:
B\connellblue said:

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Why us stability needed. The big teams in Europe with money are always winning things without stability

Exactly all this stablility talk is absolute nonsense - if it wasnt for purple nose at the swamp no-one in football would be talking about stability. Plenty of top Eurpean clubs chop and change managers all the time and are highly successful eg Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barca etc etc It is all nonsense spouted by pundits - purple nose is a one off and United got lucky with choosing him because 99 time out of 100 managers end up getting sacked or poached by a bigger club.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
woodieMCFC said:
B\connellblue said:

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

I read the other day that during Baconface's reign, Real Madrid have had 24 managers - so the two (arguably) biggest clubs in the world with vastly different hire'n'fire policies. The stability argument doesn't stack up when it comes to managers, it's behind the scenes that counts.

Pelle doesn't have the charisma Bobby or Maureen has he won't develop the City Brand.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
woodieMCFC said:
B\connellblue said:

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

Why is stability needed. The big teams in Europe with money are always winning things without stability

As City fans most us have grown up with the stability Ferguson provided United and see that as the benchmark for success. Although I too see it as the ideal to have continuity it certainly isn't a necessity. Real Madrid have changed manager 26 times since Ferguson took charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.