Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Man With The Stick said:
baldybouncer said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Just read this off the BBC page..

Tim in Manchester: "My flat overlooks the Etihad and about an hour ago a very swish looking helicopter took off from just behind it... Talks?"

Is there such a thing as a shitty looking helicopter?
The one on Magnum was brown???
There was a program called Chopper Squad with a poo coloured chopper.

The club really need to make a statement now. Its getting embarrasing.

Dont do it tomorrow when the rags have their parade. It will make us look like jokers.

Thanks for everything Roberto but its time for a change.

Hope he gets to stay till the end of the season but doesnt look that way, shame he deserves a good send off. He's a city legend no matter what.

Bring on the summer and next season!

M18CTID said:
bobmcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
Sky News Breaking News Yellow Ticker - Roberto Mancini will be sacked my MCFC.
Only see the scores you little fibber

He said Sky News, not SSN. He's not fibbing

You are correct. Apologies<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 2:44 pm --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
Sky News Breaking News Yellow Ticker - Roberto Mancini will be sacked my MCFC.
Only see the scores you little fibber

Sky News and Sky SPORTS News are 2 different things. Open your eyes Bob, you prat.

Piss off

Prestwich_Blue said:
gmckennasell said:
so the club have succumbed to the media , the two Spanish executives from Barcelona have got a lot to answer for , how they have let this situation be played out in the public domain is a disgrace. If it is true and Mancini is history , then if this pelegrini guy fails , they two Spanish waiters should also lose their jobs. They have done nothing to support Roberto since they arrived , in fact they have done the opposite and undermined him from day one , I would rather see these two spanish clowns leave than Roberto .
Let me say it again. The one person to blame for this is Mancini. He's fucked up in Europe, his interpersonal skills are zero and there have been at least two threats to resign since he signed his new contract. He's the boy who cried wolf and the wolf has just gone for his throat.

oh right, well that's that then, put us all in our place

southstander93 said:
Will be absolutely gutted if all of this is true. Mancini has delivered things to this football club that I never thought would happen in my life. City were, as someone put before, a parody of their former self. The owners saved us from the face of administration and eventually appointed a manager that would deliver our first trophy in 35 years, a unforgettable derby day win at the swamp, 5 trips to wembley in 2 years, a roller coaster that will never be beaten, and of course, the greatest day of my life last may. I cannot believe the chairman is looking at anyone else other than Mancini as the future of Manchester City, although I don't know if I'm feeling this way due to love for Mancini and what he's done for us, rather than what is best for the club. I think the club needs to keep their feet on the ground a bit, and stop thinking like Chelsea. One season without a trophy is nothing to us, we suffered 35 of them. They say they want to base this club around the fans for all of their loyalty over the years, yet are choosing to ignore the fact that Mancini's name rings around the Etihad week in week out, simply because (apart from a few) the fans want him to stay. He is the man for the job, please don't sack him City, I thought we were long past this.

Could be the board have had enough of the bickering between Mancini and (take your pick) players, Marwood, Kloss if you believe all that is being stated.

Or the fact that the board feel now is the right time to move on.

I like Bobby and would like him to be boss next year but we don't know what goes on behind the scenes all I do know is whoever is boss next year I will still be their cheering them on.

i♥city! said:
Neil McNab said:
Yipeeee!

I thank him for his efforts but there's no sentiment allowed with the sums of money involved here, results gained from players technical ability papered over the fact that our team hasn't evolved for the last two seasons.

The only way is up now, can't wait to see what our players really are capable of!

That's the spirit . Mr Pellegrini , Welcome to the city of Manchester. Time to become a legend.

Pair of twats...

To sum up another chapter in the clubs history.

On the day Fergie lifts the title with the whole world watching, we sack our second most successful Manager

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of sacking Mancini, once again our owners and board handle the situation appallingly.

meldrew said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
meldrew said:
If this is the case, surely why would Barca be bothered about City enough to de-rail our end of season?

Barca and City have a real problem at present.

They have also been courting Pellegrini for a few weeks so are privy to what he is up to.

Added to the targeting of certain players, I believe the timing of the leaks from Spain were not coincidental at all.

Explains a lot the plus I believe us having Txixi and Sorriano no doubt leaves a bitter taste!

Barca have waged a campaign for some time which I posted a few months back. After Soriano arrived he was supposedly to have agreed a non-hostile targetting of Barca academy players. This was apparently not upheld and caused sandro Rossell to seriously see his arse.

Barca then began a dirty tricks campaign against Soriano stating he was secretly spying on internal staff members via a software program that infiltrated staff emails.

The breaking of all this news began in Spain, And I would go with the feeling that barca may have had a hand in some of it as a form of retribution against Soriano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.