Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castles said that Pellegrini had to be convinced to come here. He initially thought to go to either PSG or Chelsea, with Barcelona talking to him in the event that Villanova became too ill to remain.

That is presumably the reason Txiki had to meet with him in person. Perhaps Guardiola couldn't be convinced and that's why he went to Bayern.

shadygiz said:
PjMSweden said:
@BluePhil8 said:
The woman just stated it on radio.

I can't listen online unfortunately this broadcast is not available outside the UK. Anyone got a link that works abroad?

use a web based uk proxy to bypass the overseas availability

copy/paste the talksport url into the text box on this page >>>> <a class="postlink" href="http://proxify.co.uk/p/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://proxify.co.uk/p/</a>

Thanx!

Bobbins said:
Has he been sacked or not ??? or is this just more bullshit !!
Just waiting for official confirmation.

Every major news source is claiming he will be sacked this week.

It's a poorly kept secret. Everyone knows he is gone.

BobKowalski said:
i♥city! said:
BobKowalski said:
So to recap. 50 odd pages of Mancini 'breaking news' with no actual breaking news and Pep learnt English last week to work for City in 2 years time which means that we are discussing the sacking of the new man before he's even been appointed which has got to be a City record. Marvellous.

Its a simple concept . Pellegrini instills the spanish football flair and philosophy for about 3 years and Pep finally takes over after giving Bayern the media attention they've been looking for. Pep didn't take out a whole year to study English just so he could be the Manager of a club in Germany.

Thats nice. During the installation of this Spanish flair and philosophy does he have to, you know, win anything or is it optional? I like the winning bit. Kind of got used to it.
Was I dreaming or did I just imagine failing to win 20 or so games this season.

hilts said:
RandomJ said:
stony said:
Disgraceful post, one of the worst I've ever seen on here. Our owners have transformed this club from a cruel parody of it's former self and propelled it into the top echelons of football.
They probably even saved us from administration yet you see fit to call them *****.
Hang your fucking head in shame, fans like you don't deserve the success we've enjoyed so far.
I've never screamed for Mancini's head and have sat on the fence while his fans and detractors foamed at the mouth and clawed at each other on a daily basis. However I can see that his demise is of it's own making. From all accounts he's alienated virtually everyone at the club and blamed everyone but himself. Whether Pellegrini is successful or not is another discussion. But backing Mancini over our owners is not only foolish but downright disrespectful to the men who saved our club.

So because they pumped money into the club we can't criticise their decisions at all? Of course I'm fucking grateful for what they've done and wasn't choosing Mancini over them you pleb. If they feel Mancini is not the man for the job so be it, but the way they have dealt with the sacking of our last 2 managers is utterly classless. It should have all been done behind closed doors in the summer not the week before we have our biggest game of the season thats all I was saying.

Does pellegrini speak english?

yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.