Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit weekend. Club seems to be in turmoil where have we seen that before. Just can't wait for end of season, if Mancini is sacked/resigned lets get the new bloke in do some team strengthening and hope by the time we get to August the ship is on an even keel. If the new manager is an upgrade on Mancini fair enough but he can't have much time to get his feet under the table. Just hope he hits the ground running.

peoffrey said:
karen7 said:
I keep hearing about this guy and the cl,what happens if we miss out next year,the premier league is brutal compared to la liga where there is only 2 teams in it.he is going to get a real culture shock

The Clubs vary occasionally but there's only usually 2 competing for the title in England.

chelsea and spurs will be fighting it out with us and you never know arsenal might have a proper go

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So-in 2 yrs when Pellegrini wins fuck all and doesn't get us out of the group stage what happens then..

Same old city I am afraid!!!

Fucking bollocks....

Well I know of four companies already that won't be renewing their corporate tickets, Small in the scheme of things but still equating to approximately £150,000 between them they were reassured that stability is the way forward... clearly not.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So-in 2 yrs when Pellegrini wins fuck all and doesn't get us out of the group stage what happens then..

Same old city I am afraid!!!

Fucking bollocks....
That's football. Ferguson and Man Utd is an anachronism.

mo3yi.jpg

It was all so different once!

karen7 said:
peoffrey said:
karen7 said:
I keep hearing about this guy and the cl,what happens if we miss out next year,the premier league is brutal compared to la liga where there is only 2 teams in it.he is going to get a real culture shock

The Clubs vary occasionally but there's only usually 2 competing for the title in England.

chelsea and spurs will be fighting it out with us and you never know arsenal might have a proper go

I can't agree with Arsenal or Spurs. The Gunners are meandering (Wigan, Swansea and Birmingham have all won trophies since them) and Spurs are a minimum of 4 players away from challenging for the Premiership.

It'll be us and Chelsea next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.