Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to Mancini with his next club sad to see him go gave me the best days of my life you will always be in my heart FORZA MANCINI.

Just because not many have heard of the guy, doesnt mean he wont be any good. Who knew much about Klopp before he went to Dortmund?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Balti said:
Daz_Blue said:
Sounds better than Mancini and Sinclair ......

But no better than Mancini and Silva

Looks like we'll get to find out

Personally I'd bet Mancini >>>>Pellegrini

I hope i'm wrong.

Pellegrini will need to win the league next season and do well in europe or he'll presumably be sacked as we continue to become the next Chelski

yeah 3 managers in 5 years or 5 managers in 12 years right up there with Chelsea that

I think its more about sacking after one bad season in four.

Its a real concern of mine if we as a club cant cope with a bad season without needing to make wholesale changes.

Because every club has a bad season every now and then.

Rasher said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Rasher said:
Looks like we are the new Chelsea or is it typical City cant quite make my mind up yet!!!!
What the fuck?

ROBERTO MANCINI WAS THE 4TH LONGEST SERVING MANAGER IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE. WE ARE NOT LIKE CHELSEA FOR SACKING A MANAGER AFTER 4 YEARS.

Understand?
Like I said i can not make my mind up !! my opinion you pea brain or is it only you who can have a opinion.
Tell me how long Pellegrini will last............

1987–1989 Universidad Chile
1990–1991 Palestino
1992–1993 O'Higgins
1994–1996 Universidad Católica
1998 Palestino
1999–2000 LDU Quito
2001–2002 San Lorenzo
2002–2003 River Plate
2004–2009 Villarreal
2009–2010 Real Madrid
2010– Málaga

And only one minor cup in all those years the premiership will eat him alive. For the record I don't think we should have sacked Bobby or was that point lost on you.

Hardly inspires confidence does it. 1 year move, 2 year move, 1 year move, 2 years move etc, He's been at malaga a while and with a 41% win rate you can see why he's so sought after. Or maybe it was that big stint at Villereal where his success in europe has secured him this role as our boss. That intertoto trophy was indeed a major achievement.

Fuck me I'd understand it if it was Mourinho but sacking Bobby for this guy seems like we are downgrading our manager just when the rags have done the same. Bad bad timing.

Mr Partridge said:
1961_vintage said:
Blue Haze said:
Sounds like the owner had enough.

9th February, Southampton away. Remember that? Only "bettered" by yesterday's shower of shit in terms of player disengagement.

You have to wonder though, if minds were made up in Feb to sack him, why didn't they just do it then? They either believed he was the right man or they didn't, so what's the sense in sticking with a man who you don't believe in for the rest of the season?

As much as I don't agree with the way Abramovich does things sometimes, last year he sacked AVB and they won two trophies. If he had kept AVB and stories had started to come out about his future in the final weeks of the season would they have won the Champions League? Not a chance. Instead they won two trophies with a lesser manager helped by the fact that they didn't have the media bullshit around them. Abramovich was actually quite clever in that respect.

If we'd sacked Mancini in Feb and put Platt and Kidd in charge til the end of the season, then yes we wouldn't have had as good a manager in charge, but we'd have had a better chance of winning the FA cup in my opinions, without all the uncertainty of this weekend.

I suspect that whilst it's one thing for the Board to blow the final whistle on Bob's tenure as manager, the machinations in pinning down his successor would be something altogether more challenging. And, if as has been suggested elsewhere, the Catalans have been playing dirty, it's equally unlikely that we were in control of what got into the public domain and when.

But when you play the Game of Thrones - you win or you die.

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Balti said:
But no better than Mancini and Silva

Looks like we'll get to find out

Personally I'd bet Mancini >>>>Pellegrini

I hope i'm wrong.

Pellegrini will need to win the league next season and do well in europe or he'll presumably be sacked as we continue to become the next Chelski

yeah 3 managers in 5 years or 5 managers in 12 years right up there with Chelsea that

I think its more about sacking after one bad season in four.

Its a real concern of mine if we as a club cant cope with a bad season without needing to make wholesale changes.

Because every club has a bad season every now and then.

To an extent you may be right but if the club see that it is going sour and relationships have been broken by Mancini and people are struggling to get motivated under him it will lead to a bad season next season and if that is the case then it is time for him to leave.
Its not just been a bad season its been diabolical really, the biggest achievement giving how poor we have been is that we finished 2nd

Why don't the club say something? At least through Cook we had some form of communication. We've had zilch from the spanish duo since they were brought in. I'm beginning to think they haven't even spoken to Mancini. What the hell is happening?

I don't know why people still want Mourinho. He's an absolute twat. The type of guy we as a fans of this club have hated for many years. Arrogrant, brash, and a bully.

Well what a farce this is turning into once again. Board needed to back him or sack him last night or early this morning. This has got away from them now and the club is being shown in a bad light all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.