Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news on Sky started with the anchor saying City are looking of r a new Manger. Then link to David Craig outside the hotel who says "no change in management".
Do they really know anything?

Mayor West said:
Pigeonho said:
Anyone slightly anticipating the excitement a new manager brings?

If it's happened/happening, which is what we are being lead to believe, anyone curious about what Pellegrini will do with the playing staff?

The sensible ones are. Big money being spent this summer on players to play a hell of a lot more exciting football than Mancini.

I've always considered myself a sensible one, I've been supporting City long enough to do so I think, however I am not excited I am disgusted IF Mancini gets the sack.

As for spending more money for more exciting football, the football we play 98% of the time is exciting. We are second in the Premiership we were FA cup runners up that was a pipe dream five years ago.

So I am sensible and resent being told that because I don't agree with you I would be considered as not sensible!!

ANY1aBLUE said:
Pigeonho said:
Anyone slightly anticipating the excitement a new manager brings?

If it's happened/happening, which is what we are being lead to believe, anyone curious about what Pellegrini will do with the playing staff?

Indeed - another bonus - 'outing' David Platt..............still no idea what he does/did.

He likes to write a lot in a little notepad which he shows to Mancini, then writes a little bit more, then shows it to Mancini again, then sits down. I think that about covers it.

Everyone is jumping the gun...

Read this...

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles 54m
Am told by a senior City source that Roberto Mancini has not been sacked today.

Danny ‏@Dannymagician
@DuncanCastles any chance on a statement from City Duncan, even just to clear things up? The silence from City is deafening.

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles
@Dannymagician The silence is intentional.

This should verify to you that Mancini will be gone. Its done and he knows it. It is not messy as most people are hyping about. It is becoming more likely a mutual agreement and Mancini will get a severance pack.

Pellegrini and Macini both have games to play and by the 1st week of July the new manager will be thinking about the pre-season.

Lets give our coach support and let him bow out with dignity.

Castles has been right about a lot so the above should come as no surprise. This is not Txiki and Ferran's first rodeo guys...

I'm With Stupid said:
The instability can't be useful. The last thing we need is for the team to fuck up the two remaining games and lose the automatic CL qualification.

Not mathematically possible stupid.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Daz_Blue said:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/05/12/3973481/-?

Poll is virtually 50/50

you mean a poll that's open to anyone... god that so accurate .................NOT

Your right so I guess the rags will be voting for him to stay so it looks like it maybe closer to 75% want him out .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.