Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we have to wait for the players' biographies to come out to find out if Mancini did really alienate all the players! The way the press (mis) report stuff how can we be sure?

Just a thought, just need to get off this flaming Bluemoon (sorry Ric, I have a lot to do and keep getting dragged back on here by my curiosity!! Or is it my 'depression'?!!)

Never seen so many names on here at this time of day before I don't think.

stony said:
Matty said:
My take on all this is that it is probably the right time for City and Mancini to part ways. I am not convinced he is the man to improve our performances for next season, and he seems to have lost the support and the confidence of both the board and the players. However I remain to be convinced that Pellegrini is the right man to do that. He hasn't really got a record of winning trophies, in Europe at least, and at 59 he's hardly a young manager yet to prove himself on that front. His record in Europe with Malaga and Villarreal is admirable, and a similar run would be much welcomed at City, but winning the title back should be priority number one.

That pretty much sums up the way I feel. I been sitting on the fence but reports that Mancini alienates those around him is a huge worry for me. If he was getting results it wouldn't matter, but the performances this season have been insipid. Even forgetting the terrible performances in Europe, we should be beating Wigan every time we play them. They wanted it more than us and that is unacceptable.

apparently Wigan are not allowed to beat 'the worlds greatest club ever' (tm) either, and yet.........

flb said:
Marvin said:
flb said:
If Barcelona are sniffing around we could be in deep shit,the way he was peddled from Madrid would certainly get my back up, what better way to get the ultimate revenge than go to the arch enemy and become there manager and be successful.

Worrying times at the moment, whose realistically left if he chooses Barca over us? Barca have made it public to get him to make a decision-who would you choose if you had the choice?
Heynckes. Laudrup. Vieira

Get an in-house caretaker in, and then appoint a manager when one becomes available. This should have been done months back.

Heynckes is 68 going on 69
Laudrup a gamble
Vieira never managed a club
Not perfect, but we are ship in a storm without a rudder and no engine.

Get the sacking announced and a caretaker announced asap so we can move forward. Kompany, Aguero etc will look after the last 2 games and give us hope for next season. With Mancini dropping hand grenades everywhere we are heading for the rocks

Mayor West said:
lordloverocket said:
All ov a sudden weve got football experts saying how good pelligrinni is, come on giv your fuckin heads a wobble the has a shit cv and has won fuck all so dont start making out hes the new special one! The clubs made a rite fuck up we all ended up goin to wembley to watch a team that had been told the manager was leaving, why do that before a cup final fukin dogshit city whoever is involved.

All of a sudden we've got football experts saying how shit pellegrini is, come on give your fucking heads a wobble. If you don't know anything about football, don't comment on it. simple really.
I'de sooner have Roberto Martinez than this Pellican bloke. Outplayed us in all 3 games with a relegation threatened side. Sign him up!

Matty said:
My take on all this is that it is probably the right time for City and Mancini to part ways. I am not convinced he is the man to improve our performances for next season, and he seems to have lost the support and the confidence of both the board and the players. However I remain to be convinced that Pellegrini is the right man to do that. He hasn't really got a record of winning trophies, in Europe at least, and at 59 he's hardly a young manager yet to prove himself on that front. His record in Europe with Malaga and Villarreal is admirable, and a similar run would be much welcomed at City, but winning the title back should be priority number one.

Good summary. I'm not clamouring for the man to be sacked but I think given how this end of season has been handled sometimes you just need to cut away dead flesh. I don't think anything good could come of him staying now, too many lines have been drawn in the sand by too many people. If he has indeed fallen out with the main boss man then that is surely that anyway. Pellegrini with a full pre season and a fresh bout of confidence, more attacking playing style, could be just the tonic.

Only question now is why are we wasting time slowly sawing it off?

The_Mo said:
Mayor West said:
lordloverocket said:
All ov a sudden weve got football experts saying how good pelligrinni is, come on giv your fuckin heads a wobble the has a shit cv and has won fuck all so dont start making out hes the new special one! The clubs made a rite fuck up we all ended up goin to wembley to watch a team that had been told the manager was leaving, why do that before a cup final fukin dogshit city whoever is involved.

All of a sudden we've got football experts saying how shit pellegrini is, come on give your fucking heads a wobble. If you don't know anything about football, don't comment on it. simple really.
I'de sooner have Roberto Martinez than this Pellican bloke. Outplayed us in all 3 games with a relegation threatened side. Sign him up!

If he's that good why is Wigan going to get relegated and Moyse team was pushing for top 4?

The_Mo said:
Mayor West said:
lordloverocket said:

Yeah and about to be relegated

Who needs Utd biased journalists taking pops at our club when you have fans on this site saying things like we are a disgrace, lack of respect etc. Even taking bets that the new manager won't win anything...

Are you City fans or just Mancini fans? Managers come on go.

I think some of you get too attached and are acting like a woman scorned!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
2sheikhs said:
karen7 said:
can someone bring me up to date with the facts this morning please
I couldn't make up my mind between cornflakes or shredded wheat.
I decided on cornflakes.
But you'd been telling us all along that you were going with Shredded Wheat as you'd been having it every morning and the Cornflakes just haven't been crispy enough. So then at the last minute you pick Cornflakes and you wonder why the Shredded Wheat is pissed off?

I've just seen David Granola interviewed on BBC Breakfast and he is very upset at the treatment he and Shredded Wheat have experienced this morning. There is clearly disharmony in the camp as Cornflakes seems to receive Special K treatment.

2sheikhs OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.