Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
It's May 13th, 2013. One year exactly since May 13th, 2012, that day. Let's see if City have the calamitous streak to announce a sacking on this day.

Oh yes thy do

oh no they don't

Repeat pantomime style

tonygt123 said:
M9 Blue said:
The most depressing thing about this weekend is not losing the cup final to Wigan (well done pie eaters) it's not giving up our title to the rags,it's the way we are (not) handling the issue with Mancini.
This
This is fucking killing me, make a fucking announcement either way, back him or sack him just tell us the fans, the loyal army they supposedly loved enough to by our club,what the fuck is going on!

jake28 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2323509/Manuel-Pellegrini-replacing-Roberto-Mancini--British-manager-MARTIN-SAMUEL.html

Best football writer in the business hits the nail on head again,especially on the second topic regarding the disgusting Financial "Fair" play rules

If Mr Mancini goes then I am fully prepared to give Mr Pelligrini my full support. He is certainly an upgrade from the new Scum Manager and to be linked with Barca,Benfica and the Chavs is nothing to be sneered at.

Martin Samual's article does though point to him being "La Liga's" version of Martin Jol.

Why then, did we not go for Martin Jol?

Never heard a word said against him on Bluemoon have you?

At first, when I woke up this morning and saw that Mancini may be sacked, i believed it. I was shocked.

However, the more i think about this whole situation, the more i believe that Mancini will still be our manager next season, and the next.

He's recently signed a new contract, which shows that the owners want him here for the long run. Surely one bad season doesn't change that? (When I say bad, I mean coming second in the Premier League and getting to the FA Cup final......). The main reason for this season being so terrible in the first place was the terrible signings we made, with the exception of Nastasic and Rodwell (Who i believe will come good).

I've seen a couple of interviews with Khaldoon on the OS - he clearly has his head screwed on, he knows what he's doing and I'm pretty sure he knows that we need STABILITY and to not become like chelsea.

I'm convinced that all of this about Mancini getting sacked is false. I haven't seen one peice of solid evidence that it's true and until i do, i won't believe it.

If he is the best available then he will be supported until he proves otherwise but it indicates to me there is not much top quality available at this point in time.

Blue Haze said:
Why is Kloss being blamed? She's not even a serious player within City, her opinions mean nothing to the likes of Soriano and Begiristain.

Part of our Press and PR Department.

ifiwasarichfan said:
jake28 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2323509/Manuel-Pellegrini-replacing-Roberto-Mancini--British-manager-MARTIN-SAMUEL.html

Best football writer in the business hits the nail on head again,especially on the second topic regarding the disgusting Financial "Fair" play rules

If Mr Mancini goes then I am fully prepared to give Mr Pelligrini my full support. He is certainly an upgrade from the new Scum Manager and to be linked with Barca,Benfica and the Chavs is nothing to be sneered at.

Martin Samual's article does though point to him being "La Liga's" version of Martin Jol.

Why then, did we not go for Martin Jol?

Never heard a word said against him on Bluemoon have you?

I like Samuel but that was a rubbish article on such level it's not even funny..

Some names and ideas he is mentioning there make me wonder if he was drunk when writing it. Alan bloody Curbishley, how the hell you can publish an article with him in it..

on the train back yesterday that James Cooper off skysports news was saying it's a matter of when he gets sacked and not if. He suggested that pellegrini had refused an initial offer from us and that was the reason he hadn't already been given the boot and that mancini would be in charge for the reading game but likely to be gone before the Norwich game. He also said he'd had several what he referred to as 'staff members' contacting him asking if he'd been sacked yet, he said mancini is not well liked throughout the club from players upto board level. Let's wait and see what happens in the next day or so but far to much smoke for him to be staying imo....oh also asked him if there was an opportunity for us to nab mourinho and he said 'afraid not the Chelsea job is his'

Not a word about English managers when Mourinho is linked with Chelsea or Moyes with United.

There was an article published a few years ago, think it was the Express, that basically blamed the failings on the England National team on our spending.

Samuel, more often than not, is one of the journo's that is actually worthwhile reading. Not this time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.