Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
Ray78 said:
Blue Haze said:
Why is Kloss being blamed? She's not even a serious player within City, her opinions mean nothing to the likes of Soriano and Begiristain.

Part of our Press and PR Department.

Same reason Marwood got shit in the summer. She is a soft target who has no power over Mancini. He is really having a go at the owner, Soriano, Txiki etc but hasn't got the bottle to do it directly, so picks on people like Marwood & Kloss toget his message through indirectly, as they just follow orders & don't have the power to sack him.

Very very poor behaviour.
Or it's because she is the head of communications and an integral part of our PR department, and is in turn responsible for dealing, or in this case not dealing, with issues such as club statements.

MSP said:
Neville Kneville said:
Ray78 said:
Part of our Press and PR Department.

Same reason Marwood got shit in the summer. She is a soft target who has no power over Mancini. He is really having a go at the owner, Soriano, Txiki etc but hasn't got the bottle to do it directly, so picks on people like Marwood & Kloss toget his message through indirectly, as they just follow orders & don't have the power to sack him.

Bingo

I'm laughing at people who really think it's Marwood who decided to not buy 100 millions worth of players for Mancini last summer and that Mancini criticizing him was exactly that - criticizing him.

I mean, wtf are those people thinking..

I have been thinking this today also.

I also think those wanting Mancini to stay for the sake of "stability" are not actually going to get anything that is stable. I think he lost the dressing room some time ago and I dont know how highly those upstairs are holding him... for a while it has been or seems to be a very rocky ship indeed with Mancini at the helm.

That doesn't make any sense.

Also, Mancini didn't order anyone. He's highlighting how poorly this has all been managed.

What he has said isn't wrong, some people must just not like how he has said it.

denk82 said:
MSP said:
Neville Kneville said:

Bingo

I'm laughing at people who really think it's Marwood who decided to not buy 100 millions worth of players for Mancini last summer and that Mancini criticizing him was exactly that - criticizing him.

I mean, wtf are those people thinking..

I have been thinking this today also.

I also think those wanting Mancini to stay for the sake of "stability" are not actually going to get anything that is stable. I think he lost the dressing room some time ago and I dont know how highly those upstairs are holding him... for a while it has been or seems to be a very rocky ship indeed with Mancini at the helm.
That's the problem though, everyone "thinks" this and that.

Nobody knows anything for certain, so speculation won't get us anywhere but an extra 50+ pages<br /><br />-- May 13th, '13, 03:21 --<br /><br />
MSP said:
Mancini is not one that can order anything to Kloss but it makes sense that you didn't understand it. You never do.
I am not misunderstanding anything.

He didn't order anyone.

See, you won't even allow for debate.

Just snide comments.

Explain to me how Mancini ordered anyone?

He's saying what ought to have been done, there's a difference.

pudge said:

Also, Mancini didn't order anyone. He's highlighting how poorly this has all been managed.

What he has said isn't wrong, some people must just not like how he has said it.

Sheikh Mansour must have seen it as an insult and therefore has had the final say. He has done a similar decision at Al Jazira Club where he fired Franky Vercauteren for not getting on with the players. And throughout this season Mancin has been pissing off everybody from the top down to the players even if he was thinking it was the right thing to do it is not the best for his long-term job prospects.

Ray78 said:
pudge said:

Sheikh Mansour must have seen it as an insult and therefore has had the final say. He has done a similar decision at Al Jazira Club where he fired Franky Vercauteren for not getting on with the players. And throughout this season he had been pissing off everybody from the top even if he was thinking it was the right thing to do.
He can view it as an insult, but at the end of the day it was unprofessional of the club to let the manager be undermined and under pressure the eve of our biggest match of the season.

Something should have been done, whether Mancini has been too public or rash in stating it, he's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.