Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
See, you won't even allow for debate.

Just snide comments.

Explain to me how Mancini ordered anyone?

He's saying what ought to have been done, there's a difference.
There's no point debating someone who insists on misportraying your arguments and is in another discussion championing Rafa Benitez.

MSP said:
pudge said:

Just snide comments.

Of course I don't, you're just not capable to understand a basic things that are said in discussion, it's waste of time and energy.
You say you will ignore my posts but have continued to engage me and quote my posts.

Only to try and appear smug it seems.

Either be open to debate or heed your own advice.

Too many people calling for stability for the sake of it, everybody wants to see the manager doing a 20yr stint as apparently it is the best for success looking at fergie but what people are forgetting is fergie is brilliant at what he does if not the best which makes him so special if stability is the key why dont we just employ holloway on a ten yr deal ? newcastle took that line last season handing pardew 8 years and thats worked out well the barcelona's and real's go through constant 3-4 year cycles of managers and they are successful enough. i hope mancini goes the biggest chequebook manager walking earth, doesnt know the champions league from his arsehole and a terrible man manager, onwards and upwards.

taconinja said:
pudge said:

Just snide comments.

There's no point debating someone who insists on misportraying your arguments and is in another discussion championing Rafa Benitez.
I tackle the topic and not the poster, unfortunately MSP does the opposite. I have no problem with discussing things with him.

And no, before you point it out there is no irony in this post. I'm highlighting a fact

taconinja said:
pudge said:

Just snide comments.

There is only one guy here who keeps not having idea to understand a basic few words sentence and that's not me but your buddy ;)

I'm not championing Benitez, I'm saying he is good manager and I'm rubbishing the rubbishing he gets from City fans who're following the rag loving media mantra that he's shit despite being CL and UEFA Cup winner and won back to back titles with Valencia in Spain while in same time think that Mancini is ultramegamanager cause he won titles with Inter and City, both strongly dominate sides in their respective leagues.

MSP said:
Kloss can issue a club statement of such importance without being ordered to on St. Never Day.
It's difficult to understand the "basic words" in this sentence as it doesn't make any sense.

Either expand on it, or heed your own advice.

pudge said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:

Just snide comments.

I tackle the topic and not the poster, unfortunately MSP does the opposite. I have no problem with discussing things with him.

And no, before you point it out there is no irony in this post. I'm highlighting a fact
No, you and I have clashed on occasion I recall but you're always willing to have a debate.

kye1991 said:
Too many people calling for stability for the sake of it, everybody wants to see the manager doing a 20yr stint as apparently it is the best for success looking at fergie but what people are forgetting is fergie is brilliant at what he does if not the best which makes him so special if stability is the key why dont we just employ holloway on a ten yr deal ? newcastle took that line last season handing pardew 8 years and thats worked out well the barcelona's and real's go through constant 3-4 year cycles of managers and they are successful enough. i hope mancini goes the biggest chequebook manager walking earth, doesnt know the champions league from his arsehole and a terrible man manager, onwards and upwards.

I wouldn't go as far as that, he is a good domestic manager.

MSP said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:

Just snide comments.

There is only one guy here who keeps not having idea to understand a basic few words sentence and that's not me but your buddy ;)

I'm not championing Benitez, I'm saying he is good manager and I'm rubbishing the rubbishing he gets from City fans who're following the rag loving media mantra that he's shit while in same time think that Mancini is ultramegamanager.
The only thing Benitez excels over Mancini are in the cases of negative tactics, idiotic substitutions, and alienating stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.