Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
denk82 said:
MSP said:
Bingo

I'm laughing at people who really think it's Marwood who decided to not buy 100 millions worth of players for Mancini last summer and that Mancini criticizing him was exactly that - criticizing him.

I mean, wtf are those people thinking..

I have been thinking this today also.

I also think those wanting Mancini to stay for the sake of "stability" are not actually going to get anything that is stable. I think he lost the dressing room some time ago and I dont know how highly those upstairs are holding him... for a while it has been or seems to be a very rocky ship indeed with Mancini at the helm.
That's the problem though, everyone "thinks" this and that.

Nobody knows anything for certain, so speculation won't get us anywhere but an extra 50+ pages

-- May 13th, '13, 03:21 --

MSP said:
Mancini is not one that can order anything to Kloss but it makes sense that you didn't understand it. You never do.
I am not misunderstanding anything.

He didn't order anyone.

Fair call but 50+ pages helps pass another boring day at work.

pudge said:
MSP said:
Kloss can issue a club statement of such importance without being ordered to on St. Never Day.
It's difficult to understand the "basic words" in this sentence as it doesn't make any sense.

Either expand on it, or heed your own advice.
He's saying that the decision to issue this statement is far beyond Kloss' pay grade. Blaming her is pointless, she has no authority but to advise on this. Assuming the Barca duo and Mansour care what she thinks, which they do not.

taconinja said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
There's no point debating someone who insists on misportraying your arguments and is in another discussion championing Rafa Benitez.
I tackle the topic and not the poster, unfortunately MSP does the opposite. I have no problem with discussing things with him.

And no, before you point it out there is no irony in this post. I'm highlighting a fact
No, you and I have clashed on occasion I recall but you're always willing to have a debate.

Unfortunately, I'd say. Willing to debate and have a fucking clue to debate are miles apart in his case.

taconinja said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
There's no point debating someone who insists on misportraying your arguments and is in another discussion championing Rafa Benitez.
I tackle the topic and not the poster, unfortunately MSP does the opposite. I have no problem with discussing things with him.

And no, before you point it out there is no irony in this post. I'm highlighting a fact
No, you and I have clashed on occasion I recall but you're always willing to have a debate.
I've had disagreements with many posters on this forum yet I still respect them as posters and I have nothing against them.

It's possible to carry a discussion or argument without carrying a grudge afterwards. I don't let those disagreements influence my future interaction with the poster.

It's a forum for discussion, people will clash on certain topics. Pity some can't look past that.

Ray78 said:
kye1991 said:
Too many people calling for stability for the sake of it, everybody wants to see the manager doing a 20yr stint as apparently it is the best for success looking at fergie but what people are forgetting is fergie is brilliant at what he does if not the best which makes him so special if stability is the key why dont we just employ holloway on a ten yr deal ? newcastle took that line last season handing pardew 8 years and thats worked out well the barcelona's and real's go through constant 3-4 year cycles of managers and they are successful enough. i hope mancini goes the biggest chequebook manager walking earth, doesnt know the champions league from his arsehole and a terrible man manager, onwards and upwards.

I wouldn't go as far as that, he is a good domestic manager.

He gets the chequebook title for me as for what he said a few weeks ago about hes got to spend big to match united, like he hasnt spent enough already and wanting to spend about 100million every window, i also feel if the club was going to keep him they would have made a statment backing him by now.

Blue Haze said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
Kloss can issue a club statement of such importance without being ordered to on St. Never Day.
It's difficult to understand the "basic words" in this sentence as it doesn't make any sense.

He's saying that the decision to issue this statement is far beyond Kloss' pay grade. Blaming her is pointless, she has no authority but to advise on this. Assuming the Barca duo and Mansour care what she thinks, which they do not.
See, why couldn't he just say that?

But that leads me to wonder why we have a PR department then?

It was unprofessional of the CLUB to not issue a statement, that can't be denied. She is responsible for dealing with the press and this issue clearly relates to that

MSP said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:

Unfortunately, I'd say. Willing to debate and have a fucking clue to debate are miles apart in his case.
Changed my mind. You're obviously not interested.

kye1991 said:
Ray78 said:
kye1991 said:
Too many people calling for stability for the sake of it, everybody wants to see the manager doing a 20yr stint as apparently it is the best for success looking at fergie but what people are forgetting is fergie is brilliant at what he does if not the best which makes him so special if stability is the key why dont we just employ holloway on a ten yr deal ? newcastle took that line last season handing pardew 8 years and thats worked out well the barcelona's and real's go through constant 3-4 year cycles of managers and they are successful enough. i hope mancini goes the biggest chequebook manager walking earth, doesnt know the champions league from his arsehole and a terrible man manager, onwards and upwards.

I wouldn't go as far as that, he is a good domestic manager.

He gets the chequebook title for me as for what he said a few weeks ago about hes got to spend big to match united, like he hasnt spent enough already and wanting to spend about 100million every window, i also feel if the club was going to keep him they would have made a statment backing him by now.

True in one sense but it a bit harsh in totally dismissing his achievements at City.

Blue Haze said:
pudge said:
MSP said:

Not really a rocket sience to figure out that about Kloss and even less rocket science to understand what I wanted to say.

How many times have we heard PR people answering on questions with "No comment". Does that mean they don't want to comment or that they don't know how to comment? No, of course, that means only that those that are over them have ordered them to not comment or did not provide them with info to comment.

They are just puppets who are paid so the real powers wouldn't bother with media, all they have to do is to be able to spin what they are told to say and make nice worded statement.

Having a go at Kloss for not doing anything is sign of being a bit brainless. That's for people here, not Mancini, he is not brainless, he is having a go at Kloss using it as shortcut to have a go at club and real powers in general. Just as he used Marwood as medium to have a go at same instances for not buying him more expensive players. Again, not really a rocket science to understand unless love for Mancini took half of your brain cells so you can't judge rationally.

Just out of curiosity, during any interview wouldn't Vicky Kloss be present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.