Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
kye1991 said:
Ray78 said:
kye1991 said:
Too many people calling for stability for the sake of it, everybody wants to see the manager doing a 20yr stint as apparently it is the best for success looking at fergie but what people are forgetting is fergie is brilliant at what he does if not the best which makes him so special if stability is the key why dont we just employ holloway on a ten yr deal ? newcastle took that line last season handing pardew 8 years and thats worked out well the barcelona's and real's go through constant 3-4 year cycles of managers and they are successful enough. i hope mancini goes the biggest chequebook manager walking earth, doesnt know the champions league from his arsehole and a terrible man manager, onwards and upwards.

I wouldn't go as far as that, he is a good domestic manager.

He gets the chequebook title for me as for what he said a few weeks ago about hes got to spend big to match united, like he hasnt spent enough already and wanting to spend about 100million every window, i also feel if the club was going to keep him they would have made a statment backing him by now.

You get the **** statement from me for trying to flame this thread.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/12/manuel-pellegrini-manchester-city-malaga?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+%28Football%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013 ... ootball%29</a>

Speculation based on rumour based on guesswork. Nobody knows what the fuck is going on. The club has to say something in the next 24 hours or Sunday could be farcical.

Whatever happens I trust the people making the decisions at City 100%. If they believe this summer is the right time for a change then who am I to argue? Mancini isn't perfect but I would like to see him stay but I haven't been in the dressing room or spoken to any players so I don't know if his relationship with the squad is as bad as some are saying.

rickmcfc said:
Another 45 pages? Please can someone update me on what's happened and where we are up to?

We are still waiting for it to be made official. We're either in negotiations for a payoff, or waiting to give him the bad news with a season end review, depending on which journo you read.

Pellegrini has not signed yet.

BobKowalski said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Breaking:

Tancredi Palmeri has just tweeted that an interview with a famous journalist who is also mancinis closest friend in business has revealed that its NOT Txiki or Soriano who have pushed for his exit but SHEIKH MANSOUR after an unexpected breakdown in relationship.

Can see that having some credibility purely based on Mancini's character. He has constantly pushed for more authority and probably made a play against Ferran & Txiki as he did against Cook and Marwood if I recall. Its the same with characters like Mancini or a Mourinho or Benitez that they can't help pushing against restrictions and agitating for more of this and greater say in matters. And whilst they are winning its fine but stop winning and people start to wonder why they put up with it.

The trouble with the Roberto's and Jose's and Rafa's is they are a first class pain in arse but its this constant drive that also makes them win trophies. Pellegrini everyone says is a lovely guy, a first rate coach and the players will probably love him but he just doesn't come across as having that implacable drive to win and to win all the time. Arguably in all three cases it wears out the players to the extent that every three years or so you are guaranteed for relationships to break down. Even Jose with his knack of getting the players on side the intensity of it all still gets them in the end causing it to fracture.

All three coaches also have this iron clad confidence in themselves that makes reasoning with them impossible. They are always right. Its the world that is wrong and they fight a constant war to shape the world to their view.

Anyway I'll stop rambling...

Good ramble and spot on. Though I think Mourinhos second stint at Chelsea will be a bit different given past experiences and players/fans faith in him (and Romans knowledge you can't just find someone better).

All the newspaper pricks saying how badly MCFC are treating Mancini when City have actually said and done nothing, it is the very same newspaper pricks that have brought this situation to a head with their shit journalism and witch hunt of Mancini.

kye1991 said:
Ray78 said:
kye1991 said:
Too many people calling for stability for the sake of it, everybody wants to see the manager doing a 20yr stint as apparently it is the best for success looking at fergie but what people are forgetting is fergie is brilliant at what he does if not the best which makes him so special if stability is the key why dont we just employ holloway on a ten yr deal ? newcastle took that line last season handing pardew 8 years and thats worked out well the barcelona's and real's go through constant 3-4 year cycles of managers and they are successful enough. i hope mancini goes the biggest chequebook manager walking earth, doesnt know the champions league from his arsehole and a terrible man manager, onwards and upwards.

I wouldn't go as far as that, he is a good domestic manager.

He gets the chequebook title for me as for what he said a few weeks ago about hes got to spend big to match united, like he hasnt spent enough already and wanting to spend about 100million every window, i also feel if the club was going to keep him they would have made a statment backing him by now.

Why do people always grossly exaggerate our spending under Mancini.

£180m in seven transfer windows. Not quite £100m every window is it?

We've not been good enough from day one of the season . We all know that its the managers man management that has caused it. It can only ever lead to one clusion as you can't suddenly replace ten or so players worth 200 million pounds.the players themselves though have to have a very good look in the mirror.where was their professional pride? OK so they dislike the manager,understandable, but did they not want to retain the title, conquer Europe or perhaps win the fa cup? What the about the wages they pick up or the fans that adore them, what about our owner who has put so much faith in them to carry our fantastic club forward. Is Mancini and his demanding training regime THAT bad that you throw in the towel like some spoilt kid having a strop ?

I accept Mancini has not delivered, I accept he has to go, I will be behind the new manager and wait with interest how we do next season.

Let's hope for some reason he doesn't upset our little didums players or he'll be gone too.

In my opinion the players threw that game on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.