Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
dancity19 said:
BillyShears said:
Shame this is being dragged out like this. Would really prefer the club to just make it official, and then negotiate the details in their own time.

It's hard to know what to make of what's happened in the last few days. I'm obviously glad he's going, I'd be a hypocrite to say otherwise. I'm disappointed that it's unfolding like this. If it's true that nobody (Khaldoun, Ferran etc) had given Mancini a clue that his job was in danger in the last couple of months, particularly in light of all the speculation, then thats unfortunate. However Mancini's a clever man who's been around the block enough time to know this is football.

Haha presume the "this is football" was intentional!
Agree-wish we could hear something. I am a little disappointed that we have barely heard anything from sorriano or txiki since they arrived. Think we may have to wait until tomorrow now though.....

If the quotes out of Italy have been translated correctly, the club have told Mancini that they're sacking him but would like him to see out the last two games. He has not decided one way or the other yet whether he will or he won't, so I guess we'll know tomorrow. Hope he does see the season out as it'll be a real fucking shame if this gets so bitter that everyone doesn't get to give him a proper send off and thank him for everything he's done.
Well said.
Regardless of whether we want him to stay or go its important that it doesn't get anymore distasteful and the fans have the chance to thank him for the progress he brought to the club.

I've just woke up to that Vimeo tribute video. Wow. It left me teary eyed, and I'm not even an 'inner'. The most touching thing about it was - for me, anyway - seeing Nigel De Jong looking like the happiest man in the world, just as thrilled as the fans upon winning our first trophy in years. I miss that guy. He was a midfield beast, and a proper top bloke too.

I'm just looking around our bedroom at the minute. On one wall, you've got the wife's various photos. You know the score, pictures of the in-laws, our wedding and various nephews and god-children. Women stuff. On the other wall, there are a load of newspaper pull out posters of Mancini's team holding the FA Cup and Premier League trophies. For those memories alone, Bobby will always hold a place in my heart. I personally think it's the right time for him to move on, but that does not mean I'll ever forget those wonderful moments we had with him in charge of our beloved club. CTID.

pfazz said:
All the newspaper pricks saying how badly MCFC are treating Mancini when City have actually said and done nothing, it is the very same newspaper pricks that have brought this situation to a head with their shit journalism and witch hunt of Mancini.

What did you expect they play both sides all the time. They stick their knives in the most venerable party at the time what did you expect.

Decent read from Martin Samuel
He reckons we have handled it all badly though,does have a point i guess

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2323509/Manuel-Pellegrini-replacing-Roberto-Mancini--British-manager-MARTIN-SAMUEL.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... AMUEL.html</a>

What ever happens, the only person to show any profesionalism and courtesy is Bobby. The club are handling this so poorly, we are feeding the media a feast and they are lapping up every painful moment.
Shame on you City I thought these unprofessional days were behind us.

Regardless of whether we want him to stay or go its important that it doesn't get anymore distasteful and the fans have the chance to thank him for the progress he brought to the club

Well said mate. Regardless of which side of the fence you sit on, we're all City fans here. As such, we've all got reason to be thankful for what Bobby has done in his time in charge. Let's give him a proper good send off and welcome the next man in a friendly fashion. We're not fucking Chelsea fans. We're bigger and better than that. Do the club proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.