Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
So SSN is already beginning to bash Pellegrini, even though he is yet to be our next manager. Claiming he couldn't manage to win the liga in Spain even though HE spent over 200mil on players such as Kaka and Ronaldo.

Why do they do this, deliberately ignore facts?

And why the passionate desire to talk down Man City?

The cookie monster said:
Decent read from Martin Samuel
He reckons we have handled it all badly though,does have a point i guess

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2323509/Manuel-Pellegrini-replacing-Roberto-Mancini--British-manager-MARTIN-SAMUEL.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... AMUEL.html</a>

Typical ripe and steaming plucked out of my backside journalism.

Matt the Giant said:

70% of staff involved in sports media are either Loserpool or Manure fans. fact!

;)
seemples

Matt the Giant said:
So SSN is already beginning to bash Pellegrini, even though he is yet to be our next manager. Claiming he couldn't manage to win the liga in Spain even though HE spent over 200mil on players such as Kaka and Ronaldo.

They are rags plain and simple, enemies, that is the way to view them.

adrianr said:
BobKowalski said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Breaking:

Tancredi Palmeri has just tweeted that an interview with a famous journalist who is also mancinis closest friend in business has revealed that its NOT Txiki or Soriano who have pushed for his exit but SHEIKH MANSOUR after an unexpected breakdown in relationship.

Can see that having some credibility purely based on Mancini's character. He has constantly pushed for more authority and probably made a play against Ferran & Txiki as he did against Cook and Marwood if I recall. Its the same with characters like Mancini or a Mourinho or Benitez that they can't help pushing against restrictions and agitating for more of this and greater say in matters. And whilst they are winning its fine but stop winning and people start to wonder why they put up with it.

The trouble with the Roberto's and Jose's and Rafa's is they are a first class pain in arse but its this constant drive that also makes them win trophies. Pellegrini everyone says is a lovely guy, a first rate coach and the players will probably love him but he just doesn't come across as having that implacable drive to win and to win all the time. Arguably in all three cases it wears out the players to the extent that every three years or so you are guaranteed for relationships to break down. Even Jose with his knack of getting the players on side the intensity of it all still gets them in the end causing it to fracture.

All three coaches also have this iron clad confidence in themselves that makes reasoning with them impossible. They are always right. Its the world that is wrong and they fight a constant war to shape the world to their view.

Anyway I'll stop rambling...

Good ramble and spot on. Though I think Mourinhos second stint at Chelsea will be a bit different given past experiences and players/fans faith in him (and Romans knowledge you can't just find someone better).

Yup, got to agree with BobK. As an aside I think there's still scope for a whole hen house full of egg to end up in our faces, as I'm far from convinced that Pellegrini has signed up for anything yet. More City related stress it is then........

Absolutely gutted. WHY can't they confirm whether he is going to leave or not. What's the point of dragging? Makes me more gutted when Pellegrini says that he don't have any contact with City.

Matt the Giant said:

He could easily have written the articles showing that our dismal FA Cup performance, was all the evidence we needed, that Mancini had lost the plot and applauded the board for stopping the rot, by bringing in fresh management at the top, but he didn't.

Matt the Giant said:

They still can't accept the fact we've messed up the status quo. The top four was set in stone, everything was how they wanted it to be. They were fine with Man City, plucky underdogs. But Man City, title challengers? They don't like it at all.

I also fear that there is an underlining current of racism and xenophobia. "Their owners are Arabs! Muslims, too!".

Matt the Giant said:

It's going to be a far fucking cry from David 'The Chosen one' Moyes, that's for sure.

It does however, along with Samuels piece in the Mail (he makes the point in a roundabout way, even though his motives are bollocks), highlight how it's important to ultimately install a British manager at City. You get more slack from the press, and despite what anyone harks about players and managers not caring about them, this week couldn't have proven any better how that's complete shite.

Blue Mist said:
What ever happens, the only person to show any profesionalism and courtesy is Bobby. The club are handling this so poorly, we are feeding the media a feast and they are lapping up every painful moment.
Shame on you City I thought these unprofessional days were behind us.

We did the same with Hughes.as I said then and now. Classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.